THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Tisdale out
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:16 pm 

Council Kev wrote:
Threads like this are fickle and embarrassing. Hope Tis and the rest of the staff don't look on here.

Don't worry Council Kev, we'll scrape a draw or maybe a win away to Bristol Rovers and you and others can come on here and claim everything's alright again, only a few more days.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:48 pm 

Council Kev wrote:
Threads like this are fickle and embarrassing. Hope Tis and the rest of the staff don't look on here.

Face facts my friend. When things go wrong calling immediately for the Manager's head is what 95% of football fans all over the country do. It's an easy answer that doesn't overtax the brain. Anyone who disagrees is called a "Happy Clapper" stupid enough to believe that sticking with a Manager in a time of crisis is a sign of weakness rather than strength.
With 4 of our 6 strikers out of action and only a 10 (if he's lucky) goal a season man plus a kid left standing things are highly likely to get worse before they get better so hold onto your hat Council Kev I don't think this forum is going to make very pleasant reading for you (or me) in the next few weeks.
Ho hum.......

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:05 pm 

TomMac&Ernie wrote:
Council Kev wrote:

Face facts my friend. When things go wrong calling immediately for the Manager's head is what 95% of football fans all over the country do. It's an easy answer that doesn't overtax the brain. Anyone who disagrees is called a "Happy Clapper" stupid enough to believe that sticking with a Manager in a time of crisis is a sign of weakness rather than strength.
With 4 of our 6 strikers out of action and only a 10 (if he's lucky) goal a season man plus a kid left standing things are highly likely to get worse before they get better so hold onto your hat Council Kev I don't think this forum is going to make very pleasant reading for you (or me) in the next few weeks.
Ho hum.......

Most of our fan base like to embarrass themselves so this is nothing new.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:40 pm 

Blackpool look as bad as us tonight, and they are 5th. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:02 pm 

BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:
Blackpool look as bad as us tonight, and they are 5th. :lol:

They looked worse than us when we were beating them 3-0 at their place not so long ago.

Not surprised by their attacking prowess. They did also give us a goal...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:16 am 

TomMac&Ernie wrote:
Council Kev wrote:

Ho hum.......

I remember the year Luton won the National League, they drew the first game of the season, and fans were on 3CR calling for the managers head.
Some things never change!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7