THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 73  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:38 pm 

Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
I am sure we can give Stewart back if needed, or agree with Aberdeen to let him move on to something different. No point in him staying here.

Agree that others may come in of course, hopefully better than what we have, and then other fringe players can leave too (basically anyone over 19 who played against Brighton!).

Similarly, we clearly will sell anyone if the right offer comes in - just like every L1 / L2 club. So that would mean replacements too.

Is there anyone at his former club we may have an eye on?

I think something has been agreed for a while. He’s been featuring in pizza cup games but absent from league squads.

I think we’re allowing him minutes in games that don’t really matter out of respect but will be terminating the loan in Jan.

Did I dream it, or wasn't it stated that Stewart is off to a coaching job soon?

My grip on reality is becoming slowly more tenuous by the day, so I've probably got that completely wrong.

I recall seeing that on here somewhere - but nothing official. He won't be missed.

No not true, Ant who recently left his head of media post was on comms during salford match talking about going to his new job at chelsea - someone thought it was anthony stewart!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:01 pm 

JtL264 wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
I am sure we can give Stewart back if needed, or agree with Aberdeen to let him move on to something different. No point in him staying here.

Agree that others may come in of course, hopefully better than what we have, and then other fringe players can leave too (basically anyone over 19 who played against Brighton!).

Similarly, we clearly will sell anyone if the right offer comes in - just like every L1 / L2 club. So that would mean replacements too.

I think something has been agreed for a while. He’s been featuring in pizza cup games but absent from league squads.

I think we’re allowing him minutes in games that don’t really matter out of respect but will be terminating the loan in Jan.

My grip on reality is becoming slowly more tenuous by the day, so I've probably got that completely wrong.

I recall seeing that on here somewhere - but nothing official. He won't be missed.

No not true, Ant who recently left his head of media post was on comms during salford match talking about going to his new job at chelsea - someone thought it was anthony stewart!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:30 pm 

Ormeau wrote:
JtL264 wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha! Got it - thanks!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:16 am 

Pure guesswork, no-one has been whispering in my knob's ear, but we're going for:

Kemp to Posh, Barnsley or Stevenage.
Eisa to Cheltenham.
Leko to L.Orient.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:19 am 

Yeah I think Leko could be on his way if he wasn’t injured on Saturday why was he not in match day squad infront of Dennis unless he’s one of the players that wants out.

Burns will go too and EISA as well.

Stewart may stay but I wouldn’t count on it.

Talking of Dennis if he hadn’t been injured on Saturday he would have been gone too probably a loan.

Grant hasn’t done enough to warrant staying either.

Just wonder who Williamson has in mind to bring in???

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:41 am 

Alderdon wrote:

I think this is very, very harsh. While he lacks and needs to improve in the goal scoring department, he's been very good for us in all other areas.

He's one of the only players in our team that can create a chance for others out of nothing. His ability to go round players is super important, especially when our build up play can be slow. I genuinely think MW see's him as a key player in this team.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:12 pm 

From what I've read the likely players at Gateshead to step up to league football are 2 midfielders Wearne and Olley, a striker Dinanga. They also have a good centre-half on loan from Barnsley in Lofthouse.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:44 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Alderdon wrote:

I think this is very, very harsh. While he lacks and needs to improve in the goal scoring department, he's been very good for us in all other areas.

He's one of the only players in our team that can create a chance for others out of nothing. His ability to go round players is super important, especially when our build up play can be slow. I genuinely think MW see's him as a key player in this team.

Agree, very harsh on Grant who I think has been a good player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:34 am 

Council Kev wrote:
Pure guesswork, no-one has been whispering in my knob's ear, but we're going for:

Eisa to Cheltenham.
Leko to L.Orient.

Eisa may go overseas - there was reported interest from Belgium close to deadline day. I think Kemp will stay in L2 rather than go to L1. Just a hunch.

One more from me: O'Hora to Oxford.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:33 am 

Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
Council Kev wrote:

Eisa to Cheltenham.
Leko to L.Orient.

Eisa may go overseas - there was reported interest from Belgium close to deadline day. I think Kemp will stay in L2 rather than go to L1. Just a hunch.

One more from me: O'Hora to Oxford.

I see no reason why we would let Kemp go to another League 2 club unless the fee was astronomical.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 73  Next