THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Franchise Watch
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:13 pm 

An oldie, but a goldie...

And I'll start off with this. Despite the BBC stating, not once but at least three times that it was a Hyde supporter that set their pitch on-fire...

"A franchise twat set light to the 3G pitch with a flare"

Post subject: Re: Franchise Watch
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:22 pm 

Gers wrote:

And I'll start off with this. Despite the BBC stating, not once but at least three times that it was a Hyde supporter that set their pitch on-fire...

Hyde have now done it twice. Winkleman should be ashamed.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:25 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
Gers wrote:

Hyde have now done it twice. Winkleman should be ashamed.

Absolute shameless. Bastard that he is.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:43 pm 

I turned off when he came on, feel like I need a new t.v. Now :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:47 am 

You know they love us really, without us they would have no history whatsoever. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:40 am 

Without wishing to gift the oxygen of publicity to a certain massive fan of ours, but if you're in need of a Monday morning pick-me-up...

A prominent blogger, and propaganda monger, has popped up again, with a nice wee piece on this very forum. If, like most sane people, you can't really be arsed, then you'll be glad to know that the setting up of this place defines us as being obsessed with them. I know! Irony right there.

Never have I come across a person so pompous, humourless, and just so self obsessed in all my years.

He/she/it wrote to me earlier this year via WordPress. Now if I'm being honest I didn't read it. Mainly because it was the size of a novella, and I couldn't find the time to fit it in. I've had massive loads of shit from them in the past, and no doubt it's reading this right now. So just in-case... Get fucked!

I think that the time has come to drop the Dons nickedname.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:25 am 

I'd just leave it be to be honest Gers. The fact it only has 8 followers tells you how much people listen to its conspiracy-fueled rants.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:00 am 

Gers wrote:
Without wishing to gift the oxygen of publicity to a certain massive fan of ours, but if you're in need of a Monday morning pick-me-up...

A prominent blogger, and propaganda monger, has popped up again, with a nice wee piece on this very forum. If, like most sane people, you can't really be arsed, then you'll be glad to know that the setting up of this place defines us as being obsessed with them. I know! Irony right there.

Never have I come across a person so pompous, humourless, and just so self obsessed in all my years.

He/she/it wrote to me earlier this year via WordPress. Now if I'm being honest I didn't read it. Mainly because it was the size of a novella, and I couldn't find the time to fit it in. I've had massive loads of shit from them in the past, and no doubt it's reading this right now. So just in-case... Get fucked!

I think that the time has come to drop the Dons nickedname.

Totally agree, perhaps that could be the Royals (after Royal Kingston) or the Greyhounds after the displacement of the greyhound station (I hope they realised they have destroyed my memories of going to the dog track with my dad - copyright Trebor) or perhaps The Press (as they seem to be loved by all the tabloids)

I don't really care what they call themselves as long as it isn't the same as ours.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:09 pm 

wafflingstreet wrote:
I'd just leave it be to be honest Gers. The fact it only has 8 followers tells you how much people listen to its conspiracy-fueled rants.

I've a week off work, so I've been having a wee trawl through the internet this morning.

Personally I find him highly amusing. His latest is just plain bizarre to say the least. Rambling on and on about broken promises, how we can't let go of them. Which is ironic coming from him! I thought Celtic fans were delusional, but he just ups the ante every time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:15 pm 

And now you're reading this.

Don't be careful, because i couldn't care less if you fucking hurt yourself.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next