THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:20 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Next 4 games
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:18 pm
Posts: 553
Towcestrian wrote:
Scribble wrote:
In March we have games against Bristol Rovers, Bury, Blackpool and Gillingham, amongst others.

With a fit and available Chuks ( thank god he’s still here) we ought to be picking up points, if we don’t then it’s definitely hello league 2


Yes, but our April is horrific. Apart from Doncaster (and they are improving) we basically have the top 6 give or take one or two.

Give it up. Join me in dreaming of an away day in Cambridge.


Yeah, April is a killer, that’s why we need a good March, otherwise we will be on the March to league 2.
Cambridge away sounds ok though :D

_________________
Never interrupt an opponent when they are making a mistake

I was there 30/12/17. The miracle of the MK 9


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Next 4 games
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:48 pm
Posts: 697
Location: In the Armchair.
Scribble wrote:
We have some winnable games coming up in March, i wouldn`t define our season until after those games

Have a look at April and the final game in May away to Shrewsbury, wouldn’t want to be going there on the last day needing something.

_________________
The APL voted Thread of the Year 2017 in the TCR Awards.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Next 4 games
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:56 am
Posts: 999
WellDon wrote:
Scribble wrote:
We have some winnable games coming up in March, i wouldn`t define our season until after those games

Have a look at April and the final game in May away to Shrewsbury, wouldn’t want to be going there on the last day needing something.

Wouldn't want to go there anytime. It's fucking miles away. It's Wales, more or less. And not the good bits of Wales.

_________________
I don't need your ill-informed, half-baked, idiotic opinions. I have plenty of those myself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Next 4 games
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:18 pm
Posts: 553
I’d rather go to Shrewsbury in league 1, than fucking Carlisle in league 2, that’s nearly Scotland :lol:

_________________
Never interrupt an opponent when they are making a mistake

I was there 30/12/17. The miracle of the MK 9


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Next 4 games
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:46 pm
Posts: 425
keyser soze wrote:
... And not the good bits of Wales.


Which presumably is the left hand side of the A55 to Chester.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Next 4 games
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:56 am
Posts: 999
familymkdonsfan wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
... And not the good bits of Wales.


Which presumably is the left hand side of the A55 to Chester.

The David Gower peninsular and the Lord Snowdon national park are nice...

_________________
I don't need your ill-informed, half-baked, idiotic opinions. I have plenty of those myself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Next 4 games
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:36 am
Posts: 649
keyser soze wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Scribble wrote:
We have some winnable games coming up in March, i wouldn`t define our season until after those games

Have a look at April and the final game in May away to Shrewsbury, wouldn’t want to be going there on the last day needing something.

Wouldn't want to go there anytime. It's fucking miles away. It's Wales, more or less. And not the good bits of Wales.

Hey, enough of that! Shrewsbury's in Shropshire - that's where Blandings Castle is, the home of Lord Emsworth. Won't have a word said about the county. Very picturesque.
You'll be calling big fat pigs next - no offence to Steve Evans. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Next 4 games
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:56 am
Posts: 999
BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Scribble wrote:
We have some winnable games coming up in March, i wouldn`t define our season until after those games

Have a look at April and the final game in May away to Shrewsbury, wouldn’t want to be going there on the last day needing something.

Wouldn't want to go there anytime. It's fucking miles away. It's Wales, more or less. And not the good bits of Wales.

Hey, enough of that! Shrewsbury's in Shropshire - that's where Blandings Castle is, the home of Lord Emsworth. Won't have a word said about the county. Very picturesque.
You'll be calling big fat pigs next - no offence to Steve Evans. ;)

Crickey Binkie, you're bally well right!

_________________
I don't need your ill-informed, half-baked, idiotic opinions. I have plenty of those myself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Next 4 games
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:27 pm
Posts: 149
WellDon wrote:
Scribble wrote:
We have some winnable games coming up in March, i wouldn`t define our season until after those games

Have a look at April and the final game in May away to Shrewsbury, wouldn’t want to be going there on the last day needing something.


If we do need something maybe the won't and will be resting players for the play offs- might as well show how it may not be all doom and gloom


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group