THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Taxi for.....
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:47 pm 

This team are a bunch of under achieving tosspots......

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:52 am 

You know, I'm sure I read somewhere that people who are positive lead happier lives and live longer. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:54 am 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
Yeah, Williams definitely didn't show any fight when he slapped their number 2 round the back of the head in the first half.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Do you ever get tired of being a prick?

It is a forum for opinion. If in Warwick's mind williams has no fight then that's his opinion. Not asking you to agree with it. Just respect it. Mind you, you are the same Dan who called all football fans c*nts. So I think respect goes out the window with you. Mind you that's a lot of people on here.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:02 am 

I think you've all been thrown out the taxi. The driver didn't want any trouble and doesn't want to go there. Who was sick on the back seat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:08 am 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
I think you've all been thrown out the taxi. The driver didn't want any trouble and doesn't want to go there. Who was sick on the back seat?

Not me, but I did leave a bottle of Smirnoff Blue on it. :cry: Anyone found it?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:12 am 

Warwickdons wrote:
Williams, Sow and Upson, absolute rubbish, time to get rid, we will go down, no fight or passion for the club!

Unfortunately we are now stuck with what we have.

They will probably move on when we are in league two next season.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:29 am 

Russybcool wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:
Yeah, Williams definitely didn't show any fight when he slapped their number 2 round the back of the head in the first half.

It is a forum for opinion. If in Warwick's mind williams has no fight then that's his opinion. Not asking you to agree with it. Just respect it. Mind you, you are the same Dan who called all football fans c*nts. So I think respect goes out the window with you. Mind you that's a lot of people on here.

Here we see the fans turning on each other.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:51 am 

Don Direction wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:

That ship sailed long ago in my eyes. A forum by definition is a place for debate therefore opinion. By my recogning or last time I checked you can't be "wrong" for having an opinion. Its your view and its subjective. Williams was terrible yesterday let his man skin him twice and couldnt cross his eyes. But that's my opinion. I fed up of sanctimonious twats on here belittling others cause it doesn't fit in to their view. And as for the booing at games fuck me that's a joke.

For what its worth. We are all but down. Clubs don't fear us anymore. The first half we had possession and created little Williams and sow have to shoulder some of the blame for that. We have no creative midfield and that shit will cost us.

I really dont care what others think of me. None of you I know just as much as none of you dont know me and I would like to keep it that way. The only thing in common is we follow the same football team.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:59 am 

Russybcool wrote:
Don Direction wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:

That ship sailed long ago in my eyes. A forum by definition is a place for debate therefore opinion. By my recogning or last time I checked you can't be "wrong" for having an opinion. Its your view and its subjective. Williams was terrible yesterday let his man skin him twice and couldnt cross his eyes. But that's my opinion. I fed up of sanctimonious twats on here belittling others cause it doesn't fit in to their view. And as for the booing at games fuck me that's a joke.

For what its worth. We are all but down. Clubs don't fear us anymore. The first half we had possession and created little Williams and sow have to shoulder some of the blame for that. We have no creative midfield and that shit will cost us.

I really dont care what others think of me. None of you I know just as much as none of you dont know me and I would like to keep it that way. The only thing in common is we follow the same football team.

Regarding the creative midfield I agree that is a massive problem but then again we do have two very quick and creative players in Rab and pawlett which if fit would be in my starting 11 every day. I asked the question yesterday, are they injured? If not why aren’t they even in the squad when we need to score goals.?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:45 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
A forum by definition is a place for debate therefore opinion. By my recogning or last time I checked you can't be "wrong" for having an opinion. Its your view and its subjective.

But you can have an opinion that is wrong.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next