THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:04 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Franchise Watch
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:53 pm 

Lol :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:18 am 

Sphere wrote:
Brando wrote:

And they’re also suggesting that the web address for this forum should be used as part of their defence against the fa.

Mea culpa. :oops: . In my defence, I did to try to register http://www.fuckoffyouvilesupportersofap ... ngston.com but it came up as already registered.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:16 pm 

The WUP is currently discussing when MK Dons folds if the stadium could be taken over by the NFL for a Franchised American Football team...though the consensus is that MK isn't big enough but wouldn't it be funny if they had a team called "Milton Keynes Stealers"...

The laughs keep on coming...!

Also known as Uncle Paul....

http://www.crmk.co.uk Thursdays 8pm

http://www.mixcloud.com/crmkmusic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:05 pm 

I urge you all to go take a look this afternoon. Some absolute corkers on there today.

It’s the myopic nature of their view on football and MK that’s truly astounding. If you were to ask me which set of fans of the two clubs were “New to this football lark” I’d be hard pressed to tell. Given that we see some posts/tweets from our fans that I’m genuinely embarrassed about , that really is saying something.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:33 pm 

Camdenite wrote:
I urge you all to go take a look this afternoon. Some absolute corkers on there today.

It’s the myopic nature of their view on football and MK that’s truly astounding. If you were to ask me which set of fans of the two clubs were “New to this football lark” I’d be hard pressed to tell. Given that we see some posts/tweets from our fans that I’m genuinely embarrassed about , that really is saying something.

Yes, agreed, just wished I had waited until this evening as I bet there’s nothing on tv tonight as good as that! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:41 pm 

Camdenite wrote:

What's the link to where they post their stuff? I've never actually been on their site to have a look for myself

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:50 pm 

BristolDon wrote:
Camdenite wrote:

What's the link to where they post their stuff? I've never actually been on their site to have a look for myself

Just type in wup on a search and the scum rise to the top as scum always does.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:34 pm 

Camdenite wrote:

Fuck me! Even by their standards this day is turning into a classic.

That's truly embarrassing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:50 am 

UPDATE | Neal reveals that #AFCW were so close to a #DeadlineDay signing, but the player changed his mind in the medical room.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:06 am 

WellDon wrote:
UPDATE | Neal reveals that #AFCW were so close to a #DeadlineDay signing, but the player changed his mind in the medical room.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably when asked to drop his trousers and bend over and cough.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next