THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:42 pm 

Is there a rumour flying around, that we are after a league one striker that we are familiar about, could it be devante Cole , has Dan come across him at some point, another perhaps less lightly, Johnson Clarke-Harris .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:00 pm 

Hugo wrote:
Is there a rumour flying around, that we are after a league one striker that we are familiar about, could it be devante Cole , has Dan come across him at some point, another perhaps less lightly, Johnson Clarke-Harris .

no

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:02 pm 

According to DM in his latest video on ifollow, we are not looking to sign anybody else, covered in all areas, some of the younger players may go out on loans

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:55 pm 

Hugo wrote:
Is there a rumour flying around, that we are after a league one striker that we are familiar about,
Bowditch, Revell and Powell, all fit the suggested criteria, and are most certainly surplus to requirements, at our place. Help yourself lads, buy one, get one free. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:30 pm 

inspector gadget wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Is there a rumour flying around, that we are after a league one striker that we are familiar about,
Bowditch, Revell and Powell, all fit the suggested criteria, and are most certainly surplus to requirements, at our place. Help yourself lads, buy one, get one free. :D
Just after I posted this, Revell has been released, and joined Stevenage. My apologies.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:39 pm 

inspector gadget wrote:
inspector gadget wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Just after I posted this, Revell has been released, and joined Stevenage. My apologies.

I should think so. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:18 pm 

inspector gadget wrote:
Hugo wrote:

Think (or hope) we’ll pass on that offer thanks. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:18 pm 
Sunderland have loaned Ndong to Watford with them having option to buy. I know Sunderland have signed Ejaria on loan, but apparently the stumbling block for signing Aneke was Ndong, so might still be on the table for them.

Can see it tommorow night...10.55pm, BREAKING! Chuks joins @SunderlandAFC for an undisclosed fee.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:24 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
Sunderland have loaned Ndong to Watford with them having option to buy. I know Sunderland have signed Ejaria on loan, but apparently the stumbling block for signing Aneke was Ndong, so might still be on the table for them.

Can see it tommorow night...10.55pm, BREAKING! Chuks joins @SunderlandAFC for an undisclosed fee.

I think it is more of a case that Sunderland were annoyed about the Brendan Galloway rumours and hit a shot across our bow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:24 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:

Just asked Alan Nixon about the potential of this and he replied saying he'd heard nothing. Take it with a pinch of salt but he got Tymon right and is well known for his success rate even if he does work for the Sun.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next