THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: New Player on Monday
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:21 pm 

He plays regularly for Burton. Can’t see him being loaned out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:25 pm 

BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
dons50 wrote:
He plays regularly for Burton. Can’t see him being loaned out.

I had 5 minutes of hope that it wasn't going to be another teenager. You've just killed it. :(

Sorry. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:44 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:
Micciche said there will only be 2 more signings before the end of the window and that it won't be a late night on Wednesday.

If only 2, one has to be a defender of some description surely.

The other, I'd hope was either a #10/creative CM or another defender.

He literally didnt say that lol he never specified there would only be 2 but said we're close on a couple. He never said there would be no late night wednesday, he made a joke that his wife might know not to expect him home for dinner.

But keep spreading misinformation ... wasnt there a mass brawl on the concourse you have the facts too?

No need to be a Ladybit with that last sentence, you were doing just fine up until now BHB. I haven't spread any misinformation, I just made an assumption.

I was only going off what Toby Lock said in this tweet (I think my post is a fair summary):

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Citizen_Toby/status/957321315337293831[/tweet]

Sorry mate, that'll be the result of 2 club wankers slagging off a 1 club man and just the general negativity of our fan base. For starters ive seen the tweet and toby knows what hes doing putting it out like that. So many idiots in our fan base and toby is showing himself up misquoting dan like that and giving it all this "last chance to play the mk way". Cretins all of them. Apologies mate but saw a lot of progress this past week but we will never move forward with some of these cretins holding us back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:52 pm 
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:
Micciche said there will only be 2 more signings before the end of the window and that it won't be a late night on Wednesday.

He literally didnt say that lol he never specified there would only be 2 but said we're close on a couple. He never said there would be no late night wednesday, he made a joke that his wife might know not to expect him home for dinner.

But keep spreading misinformation ... wasnt there a mass brawl on the concourse you have the facts too?

No need to be a Ladybit with that last sentence, you were doing just fine up until now BHB. I haven't spread any misinformation, I just made an assumption.

I was only going off what Toby Lock said in this tweet (I think my post is a fair summary):

Sorry mate, that'll be the result of 2 club wankers slagging off a 1 club man and just the general negativity of our fan base. For starters ive seen the tweet and toby knows what hes doing putting it out like that. So many idiots in our fan base and toby is showing himself up misquoting dan like that and giving it all this "last chance to play the mk way". Cretins all of them. Apologies mate but saw a lot of progress this past week but we will never move forward with some of these cretins holding us back.

Don’t worry :lol: Toby has definitely upped the sensationalism in his tweets/articles since Micciche took over. All that last chance stuff is rubbish. I don’t read any of his articles anymore so probably should have known better than just reading his tweet without suspecting there was more to it.

Last edited by FilthyDon on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:54 pm 

Well seeing as Flanagan has played 90 in Burton's last five games (and they're in a relegation fight, and need as many players as they can get) I can't see that happening. Would love to be proven wrong though, seeing as he came through our academy and worked with Dan, and now has Championship experience.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:14 pm 

Flanners deal expires in the summer, could we have a downing situation maybe?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:28 pm 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:

I'm a bit p*ssed. Can you put this into straightforward words my addled brain can understand? :oops:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:17 am 

For alli:

There are too many people moaning about lewie when they support two clubs and hes as loyal as it gets to this club.

Toby keeps over egging the situation regarding the new manager with misquotes and exaggerated statements.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:17 am 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
For alli:

There are too many people moaning about lewie when they support two clubs and hes as loyal as it gets to this club.

Toby keeps over egging the situation regarding the new manager with misquotes and exaggerated statements.

Don’t get this two club bit? Have I missed something?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:18 am 

Kempstondons6 wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
For alli:

Don’t get this two club bit? Have I missed something?

We’re getting a pitch and putt green outside of Gate 5.