THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:58 pm 
dons50 wrote:
Sphere, please make this a sticky. It’s going to be such fun to refer people back to this. ;)

I wish we could go back to the old TCR, where I knew back in the summer that things weren't right, and when I said Neilson needed to go back in November, and was continually told by a few on here "I'm confident things will improve" and "Pete won't sack him until the end of the season" and "it's too early, give them time to gel" etc - and I was proved right all along, along with a few others who thought the same (WellDon being one). The signs were there in the summer with our awful performances. The Coventry one really stood out.

I think I had less patience with Neilson because of his style of football. Willing to give Micciche a bit longer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:18 pm 

I'll give constructive criticism here and there, praise as well of course but I won't call for a change in manager till at least may 2019.

Signed beardy who is currently beardless for the forseeable future and debating a name change.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:23 pm 

TomMac&Ernie wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:
I'll give them until summer 2019. That way, if we are in League Two next season, he will have the whole of the League Two season to get us back up, or if we are in League One, to improve on where we finish this season.

So my amnesty is until the end of the 2018/19 season. I promise I won't criticize the management until then and will fully get behind the team at every opportunity.

Amen.

Don't forget Filthy. Promises are promises. End of the 2018/19 season it is then.
Well done Bloxham! It may still be January but with a result like that you must have won thread of the year already. Quite made my night you have.

What’s the odds they will register an alternative name. If Mr Clean and Jetsam start blogging on here, we will know them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:29 pm 

No moaning for 12 months.

Really like the vibe of his new set up

Signed CC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:31 pm 
Site Admin

Get a grip you lot. We'll be closed within the month, if nobody moans ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:36 pm 

Brought back out of hibernation today - I'm ready!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:41 pm 

They have my backing as did previous incumbents of the position

I won’t moan at least until Saturday........

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:42 pm 

Sphere wrote:
Get a grip you lot. We'll be closed within the month, if nobody moans ;)

I am sure we can all find plenty to moan about even without mentioning the management

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:35 pm 

No amnesty required. We just need to keep making offerings the the mighty God of Random and everything will be alright. That's where we went wrong with Robbie. We neglected the GoR and he struck us down with shit football. The moment we reopened the shrine and started making votive offerings, Robbie was offski, the Ginger King returned and then Dan M came down from on high to lead us back to the path of righteousness.

Testify!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:03 pm 

Bloxham Don wrote:
I promise that I will not criticise or call for the resignation of either M & M or Lewie from there positions at the club for at least the next 24 months (Feb 2020) whatever happens with results and our position in the league table so to give them time to develop the club and move us back to playing attractive passing football as some would say the MK way

Signed

Bloxham Don
Jan 2018

There positions?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next