THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Micciche & Keith Millen
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:42 pm 

TBC..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:48 pm 

OTD reporting the same.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:54 pm 

You feel like something is coming soon,

There has been no communication from the club since the "Statement"

No talk of who is taking training, who will be in charge on Saturday. it feels like a decision has already been made.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:27 pm 

I guess Keith Millen is the old wise head to Dan Micciche's young cutting edge, although he lacks managerial experience too. I will swallow any doubts I have and it's certainly a bold decision as normal from Pete. Still M&M though; our new sponsors?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:36 pm 

Keith Millen has a lot of football experience with premier and championship clubs. To me he would be an ideal person to keep ricochet on the right path. We have to trust PW has it right if both appointed. He's a good record apart from RN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:38 pm 

BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
I'm wondering if Keyser Soze has any ideas how Micciche is going to motivate the players? ;)
Why has this not been asked on this particular thread?

keyser soze wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Again, how is this guy going to motivate our players, and are the players going to respect his views and ideas as a youth team coach , remember we are in a relegation scrap.

keyser soze wrote:
Hugo wrote:
How is this guy going to motivate our players, coming from being a youth team coach more to the point are our players going to respect his views and ideas.

First player to disrespect him, he takes out his gatt and shoots the guy in the face. The others will quickly get the message.

Management 101.

8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:54 pm 

I'm not having this Mitch was only there as a friend. Would love to have him back involved.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:58 pm 

These possible appointments aren't giving me the vibe I was hoping for (probably because never heard of them). If it happens I'll
wait and see what happens on the pitch for the next month by which time we'll all start to form a better opinion. Hopefully I'll then get the vibe!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:37 pm 

Here we go again. Why wont Pete Winkelman appoint a proper manager. This is not going to work another way out crazy choice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:45 am 

Millen currently manages the Spurs development squad (I think). If he does join, assuming we have loan spots left we could see some come in before the window.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next