THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:09 am 

FilthyDon wrote:
Silverous wrote:
Sounds like it kicked off because of a dirty look. To me that shouldn't be enough to provoke a fan, or a player. But they are all human beings. Doesn't sound like it was bad intentions on either part, I trust Dan on that, but when I hear about things kicking off because of a look, that sounds like someone overreacting or perhaps looking for trouble. If players were being called p****** then that is unnecessary and again they are only human no matter how professional we expect them to be, I'm sure their emotions were running high also - no one wants to lose football matches. Hopefully with RN gone we can draw a line under it and move on.

Damesick is having a go at these lads on twitter but he's been as abusive from behind a keyboard as he is accusing them of in person, which seems like double standards to me.

Damesick is an idiot, proven once again.

I agree with the point he is trying to make about this particular group, but he just goes about things in the wrong way as usual.

Shame on you Filthy.......you still haven’t worked out that Dom’s opinion is superior to yours, if you’re going to be a self righteous twat, you need to up your game :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:11 am 
WellDon wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:
Silverous wrote:
Sounds like it kicked off because of a dirty look. To me that shouldn't be enough to provoke a fan, or a player. But they are all human beings. Doesn't sound like it was bad intentions on either part, I trust Dan on that, but when I hear about things kicking off because of a look, that sounds like someone overreacting or perhaps looking for trouble. If players were being called p****** then that is unnecessary and again they are only human no matter how professional we expect them to be, I'm sure their emotions were running high also - no one wants to lose football matches. Hopefully with RN gone we can draw a line under it and move on.

Damesick is having a go at these lads on twitter but he's been as abusive from behind a keyboard as he is accusing them of in person, which seems like double standards to me.

I agree with the point he is trying to make about this particular group, but he just goes about things in the wrong way as usual.

Shame on you Filthy.......you still haven’t worked out that Dom’s opinion is superior to yours, if you’re going to be a self righteous twat, you need to up your game :lol: :lol:

I genuinely have to watch what I say, he's far too sensitive and definitely gives the impression of a guy that would take a loan out to sue for libel.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:13 am 

FilthyDon wrote:
WellDon wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:
Silverous wrote:

I genuinely have to watch what I say, he's far too sensitive and definitely gives the impression of a guy that would take a loan out to sue for libel.

I think he would be on dodgy ground there, knowing the way he throws the insults about.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:04 pm 

WellDon wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:
Silverous wrote:

Damesick who :) never met him before, sounds like a really nice person ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:55 pm 

I see Damesick has since apologised on twitter, was drunk apparently when sending the messages.....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:58 pm 

Silverous wrote:
I see Damesick has since apologised on twitter, was drunk apparently when sending the messages.....

Yeah, cause being drunk makes it acceptable. Fuck me if you can't handle the sauce. Stay on the wagon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:00 pm 
Silverous wrote:

Funny how a lot of his replies/messages were within the past 2 hours and not last night though.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:04 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
Silverous wrote:

Funny how a lot of his replies/messages were within the past 2 hours and not last night though.

Do they still do Monday Club in Spoons? That might explain why!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:14 pm 

The responses seemed pretty lucid at the time, I didn't get the sense they were written by someone intoxicated.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:19 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
Silverous wrote:

Think he realised that some of those he accused, may know him :o

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next