THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:47 pm 

mightydons wrote:
From what I've heard, the fan that nearly came to blows with EEL has already had "previous incidents" that the Club were aware of last season....DippyDon, is that right?

Lots of people have had 'previous incidents' with the club. This situation hasn't got anything to do with any previous incidents other than poor performances leading to the extent of dissatisfaction we all felt.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:53 pm 

Know what pissed me off once? Folk with a misplaced sense of entitlement.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:29 pm 

familymkdonsfan wrote:
mightydons wrote:
From what I've heard, the fan that nearly came to blows with EEL has already had a banning order from ourselves last season....DippyDon, is that right? If so, it may well be another one coming?

Don't tell him, Pike.

A restraining order might be more appropriate.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:17 am 

Gers wrote:
Know what pissed me off once? Folk with a misplaced sense of entitlement.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:52 am 

Haven’t we had a chat recently about keyboard warriors being brave to say stuff on social media but not really in person? As long as it wasn’t personal and there were no disgraceful comments made about the individuals I see no issue with venting frustrations and them hearing it. Obviously some stuff went too far it seems but players can’t be innocent here. If EEL instigated or retaliated then he deserves as much blame.

P.S did anyone try talking to them?

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:55 am 

Alby wrote:
Haven’t we had a chat recently about keyboard warriors being brave to say stuff on social media but not really in person? ?

With them aggressive trilby hat wearing ultras. No thanks. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:12 am 

Sounds like it kicked off because of a dirty look. To me that shouldn't be enough to provoke a fan, or a player. But they are all human beings. Doesn't sound like it was bad intentions on either part, I trust Dan on that, but when I hear about things kicking off because of a look, that sounds like someone overreacting or perhaps looking for trouble. If players were being called p****** then that is unnecessary and again they are only human no matter how professional we expect them to be, I'm sure their emotions were running high also - no one wants to lose football matches. Hopefully with RN gone we can draw a line under it and move on.

Damesick is having a go at these lads on twitter but he's been as abusive from behind a keyboard as he is accusing them of in person, which seems like double standards to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:03 am 

Silverous wrote:
Sounds like it kicked off because of a dirty look. To me that shouldn't be enough to provoke a fan, or a player. But they are all human beings. Doesn't sound like it was bad intentions on either part, I trust Dan on that, but when I hear about things kicking off because of a look, that sounds like someone overreacting or perhaps looking for trouble. If players were being called p****** then that is unnecessary and again they are only human no matter how professional we expect them to be, I'm sure their emotions were running high also - no one wants to lose football matches. Hopefully with RN gone we can draw a line under it and move on.

Damesick is having a go at these lads on twitter but he's been as abusive from behind a keyboard as he is accusing them of in person, which seems like double standards to me.

Nothing changes with Dom does it........perhaps Twitter will be closed down tonight, if he takes his ball home again. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:06 am 
Silverous wrote:

Damesick is an idiot, proven once again.

I agree with the point he is trying to make about this particular group, but he just goes about things in the wrong way as usual.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:08 am 

WellDon wrote:
Silverous wrote:

Nothing changes with Dom does it........perhaps Twitter will be closed down tonight, if he takes his ball home again. :roll:

:lol:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next