THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:14 am 

keyser soze wrote:
When Labour finally won in 1997, I was up all night celebrating. This time around, I think it'll be more of a sigh of relief and a "thank fuck they've finally gone". I have no illusions that Labour will make significant change anytime soon - too much is broken and we don't have a pot to piss in. But just to see the back of that absolute shower will make my life better.

Same. I remember the morning after. Driving to Norwich for work, a beautiful day, and just thinking that I'll most probably never feel like this again. As for the current government. I wish that they'd do the decent thing and call the election. They really need to go.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:50 pm 

Gers wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
When Labour finally won in 1997, I was up all night celebrating. This time around, I think it'll be more of a sigh of relief and a "thank fuck they've finally gone". I have no illusions that Labour will make significant change anytime soon - too much is broken and we don't have a pot to piss in. But just to see the back of that absolute shower will make my life better.

Same. I remember the morning after. Driving to Norwich for work, a beautiful day, and just thinking that I'll most probably never feel like this again. As for the current government. I wish that they'd do the decent thing and call the election. They really need to go.

I say this politely but....you are living in f- la la land.
Decent thing??
Johnson as PM? Forced out by lies and scandals.
Truss? How much has that cost us all?
The insane right wing ideologues in the party have no 'decency' just a straight ahead blinkered 'kill the poor' (See Dead Kennedys) attitude.

But I know what you mean.....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:46 pm 

Nothing says Happy Easter more than Luz Truss holding a lamb in front of a derelict church.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:23 pm 

Gers wrote:
Nothing says Happy Easter more than Luz Truss holding a lamb in front of a derelict church.

Did she bite it’s head off, then scream “your mother sucks cocks in hell!”?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:27 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
Gers wrote:

Did she bite it’s head off, then scream “your mother sucks cocks in hell!”?

That was edited out I believe.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:23 am 

Let's not forget, in the wake of yet another Conservative scandal, that Angela Rayner once sold a house. The sooner these despicable bastards are gone the better.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:44 am 

Gers wrote:
Let's not forget, in the wake of yet another Conservative scandal, that Angela Rayner once sold a house. The sooner these despicable bastards are gone the better.

Yes and as an ex-shadow education minister she could not calculate the tax she owed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:40 am 

How desperate are the Right becoming? GB News (an oxymoron if ever there was one) are reporting that the lefties are planning to depose Starmer once he wins the election and will make Rayner PM.

Good to see the far Right have adopted the tactics of Project Fear. Wankers.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:48 am 

TangerineDon wrote:
Gers wrote:

Yes and as an ex-shadow education minister she could not calculate the tax she owed.

As I discovered last evening, this was written in a book by Lord Ashcroft. Someone who managed to avoid quite literally millions of pounds worth of tax by registering as a non-dom. I'll take fuck all nonsense where tax avoidance is concerned from him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:55 am 

Also...

What I find surprising in the wake of the phishing scandal is that not only the main perpetrator sent pictures to some random guy on the internet, but that after giving the 'phone numbers of his fellow MP's to this random guy, at least two of those targeted did the fucking same.

To be honest, if someone sent me a message on Whatsapp asking for a picture of my cock, sending that aforementioned person a picture of my aforementioned cock would be the last thing I'd do. But then again, I'm not a Tory MP.

I just wish they'd fuck right off.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next