THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:28 pm 

netminder wrote:
Never met you personally Gers but I hope your recovery goes well :)

Ditto.
All the very best.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:31 pm 
People who un-ironically say things like:

"Don't talk to me until I've had my morning coffee"

or

"I can't function without my morning coffee"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:20 pm 

People who go on about how tomatoes are (actually) a fruit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:50 pm 

Aliramone wrote:

"Did you know a banana is actually a type of berry?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:02 pm 

paul4040 wrote:
Aliramone wrote:

"Did you know a banana is actually a type of berry?"

Rubbish. Get your facts right. It's a root vegetable.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:41 am 

The artisan bakery on Stony high street is closing down. I've been in it twice, and both times the woman serving was so astonishingly rude that I swore that I'd never darken their door again. That was 7 years ago.

Anyway. What's pissed me off is quite simply this. Some folk on the Stony Facebook page are apparently 'devastated' that it's closing. Devastated! Get to fuck. Fucking devastated. Fuck off.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:01 am 

Gers wrote:
The artisan bakery on Stony high street is closing down. I've been in it twice, and both times the woman serving was so astonishingly rude that I swore that I'd never darken their door again. That was 7 years ago.

Anyway. What's pissed me off is quite simply this. Some folk on the Stony Facebook page are apparently 'devastated' that it's closing. Devastated! Get to fuck. Fucking devastated. Fuck off.

That MK Moan page on the FaceyB is hilarious for that kinda language.
I saw someone use the word "disgusting" to describe someone parking over two spaces up the City. Now, I agree, it's shitty and rude and definitely inconvenient but "disgusting"? You were "disgusted"??? If you're using the same word on a parking issue as you are how you'd describe paedophilia or human trafficking, then you need to widen your lexicon.

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:27 am 

Alby39 wrote:
Gers wrote:

I saw someone use the word "disgusting" to describe someone parking over two spaces up the City. Now, I agree, it's shitty and rude and definitely inconvenient but "disgusting"? You were "disgusted"??? If you're using the same word on a parking issue as you are how you'd describe paedophilia or human trafficking, then you need to widen your lexicon.

Same thing on the Stony one this week. Someone had taken a picture of a car parked on a corner, with the usual "how inconsiderate" load of shite. Of course one of the replies was the inevitable "Dread to think what would happen if one of the emergency services had to get past".

Imagine how brilliant your life would be if that sort of shite was the only thing that bothered you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:38 pm 

I love when you see someone moan or post something horrible on FB, and they use one of those picture templates that's completely inappropriate.

So it'll say something like 'just found a ded cat in the streeet, dose ne1 kno who's'e it iz' and it'll be accompanied by a cartoon woman holding a birthday cake.

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:39 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
Gers wrote:

I sent that into a bit of a melt down couple of weeks ago, dared to suggest pensioners should shop in the week and steer clear of supermarkets at the weekend :lol: Hook, line and sinker.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next