THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Covid Corner
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:19 pm 

I'm guessing that you'll all be disappointed to learn that my test came back negative.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:08 am 

BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Gers wrote:
I'm guessing that you'll all be disappointed to learn that my test came back negative.

Hadn't seen your post from yesterday.
Sorry to hear how bad you feel. But at least that's good news about the test.

It's absolutely wiped me out. Took Wednesday off, but we're so unbelievably busy that my company are pressurising me to come in. Rubbish really.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:41 pm 

Tested positive for Covid on Sunday :( felt ok until this morning, banging headache, cough, ache all over, suppose it would have been worse if I hadn’t had three jabs.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:50 pm 

Bit achy/painy/sniffy but LFT still says 'no'. I guess there is a lot of the usual 'stuff' around.
Life eh?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:10 pm 

Well I've managed to 'get away with it'.
Thus far.
Had my 3 jabs with narry a thought for any anti-vaccer sh*t and I'm hoping 'that's it' for this year.
Hoping ya'll the same. :ugeek: 8-) :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:27 pm 

BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
My brother just texted that he wasn't feeling well at work this morning and has tested positive for covid. He's back at home now watching old Cricket finals on YouTube so hopefully he's not feeling too bad. :)
A couple of months ago he was the only one who didn't get it when his wife and two kids did. So far, we've still managed to avoid it here. Although he was in our house for a while on Sunday so we'll probably do a test in a few days just to check.
Hope everyone else is all right on here. How's your covid going, Keyser? Hope you're feeling better.

I'm not too bad at all fella. Pretty mild luckily. It seems everyone I know has it, or has recently had it. Happily, none have had it bad.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:22 pm 

I think I caught Covid at the Rotherham away game tested positive 2 Saturdays ago but started felling shitty from the Tuesday before hand but now thankfully Covid clear after 2 negative tests Sunday and Monday but still can’t shift the cough

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:45 pm 

Alderdon wrote:
I think I caught Covid at the Rotherham away game tested positive 2 Saturdays ago but started felling shitty from the Tuesday before hand but now thankfully Covid clear after 2 negative tests Sunday and Monday but still can’t shift the cough

The cough stuck with me regularly for a couple of months after I had it in August/September. Even now it will barely take anything for me to feel the need to clear my throat or cough.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:12 pm 

Had quite the outbreak at work with 6 of the 11 lads in the workshop going down with it in the past week, 4 of the 5 left standing (myself included) had it just before Christmas though. Everyone doing fairly well, with a range of symptoms across everyone, one lad having no idea he had it and the only person yet to get it at work is the only one of us who isn't vaccinated at all (unless he has had it but lied about it). The two lads at work who have suffered the most are the overweight chaps, both triple jabbed, but have a similar outlook to fruit and vegetables as a spoilt 6 year old child - it will be interesting to know going forward how much an impact diet and health has on Covid and if so why the government/media have done little to push the importance of health rather than just vaccinations (which by the way, vaccines are great and probably kept most my family alive). Thankfully nobody struggling too bad anymore and hopefully everyone, bar one, has been infected has a level of immunity going forward as losing half the work force in a week fucked us over big time!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:18 am 

After feeling dog rough for a couple of days, I've just tested positive this morning.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next