THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:38 pm 

I'm NOT doing this because of yesterday.

I'm sure we all have problems. mental/physical/family/financial. "All part of life's rich tapestry Al" as my dad used to say to me when things went wrong and he then offered some help - and sage advice which I didn't always appreciate at the time.

So, arthritis playing ya up? Kids playing you up? Central heating not working properly? Car 'making a funny noise'? (Tick, tick, tick, F-. tick)

Sod it, join in the thread! :D
(Dalek voice) "Unhappiness will not be tolerated".
Anything uplifting (preferably daft :roll: ) will be!

I'll start. Look at this.... I'll just have to go somewhere else next year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-h ... e-68445839

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:40 pm 

As I established last year when I came back after a year hiatus - I used to take this way too seriously. Won't go into why and what but my life spiralled out of control 2 years ago for many personal reasons. I'm not about to let something I enjoy become something that ruins my week if it might, I won't go.

As I've mentioned before, Dan said post relegation "you're taking this surprisingly well." And that's the thing. Accept things don't go your way, and embrace it. When we got relegated I thought of the new grounds I'd visit and the fun I'd have. We've just lost a football game. I'll look at what good we can salvage this season. Glasses half full always taste good

KEMP!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:24 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
As I established last year when I came back after a year hiatus - I used to take this way too seriously. Won't go into why and what but my life spiralled out of control 2 years ago for many personal reasons. I'm not about to let something I enjoy become something that ruins my week if it might, I won't go.

As I've mentioned before, Dan said post relegation "you're taking this surprisingly well." And that's the thing. Accept things don't go your way, and embrace it. When we got relegated I thought of the new grounds I'd visit and the fun I'd have. We've just lost a football game. I'll look at what good we can salvage this season. Glasses half full always taste good

I don't like this mature, cerebral Alby.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:29 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
Alby39 wrote:

I don't like this mature, cerebral Alby.

I'll get pinched for swearing or something again soon

KEMP!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:35 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
I'll get pinched for swearing or something again soon

Don't say fuck or bugger at Notts County. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:50 pm 

Alby39 wrote:

Not 'smiley' enough. ;)
Last warning.