THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:36 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Gigs...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:23 pm 
Online

Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:36 am
Posts: 662
Gers wrote:
I'd urge you to download the last Word In Your Ear podcast. Well over an hour laugh out loud genius from Danny. The story where him and Kelly try to get stoned in Amsterdam will live with me for ever.

Search for Word In Your Ear. There's a shit load of great stuff on there, but Baker takes the prize.

http://wordpodcast.co.uk
.

Thanks for the link. Finished early today and have listened it already. Danny B was in great form. You're right about the Holland story. Also really liked the Hughie Green tale and the stories about Danny's dad. But then they were all good.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gigs...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:09 pm
Posts: 1052
BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Gers wrote:
I'd urge you to download the last Word In Your Ear podcast. Well over an hour laugh out loud genius from Danny. The story where him and Kelly try to get stoned in Amsterdam will live with me for ever.

Search for Word In Your Ear. There's a shit load of great stuff on there, but Baker takes the prize.

http://wordpodcast.co.uk
.

Thanks for the link. Finished early today and have listened it already. Danny B was in great form. You're right about the Holland story. Also really liked the Hughie Green tale and the stories about Danny's dad. But then they were all good.

He's on an earlier one where he talks about his time at the NME. Also if you can find it, an absolute cracker on Richard Herring's Leicester Square Podcast. The stories about his dad on that one had me laughing out loud. Brilliant.

_________________
The appearance of a man who stands a better than average chance of being refused entry to a happy hour.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gigs...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:16 pm 
Online

Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:36 am
Posts: 662
Gers wrote:
BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Gers wrote:
I'd urge you to download the last Word In Your Ear podcast. Well over an hour laugh out loud genius from Danny. The story where him and Kelly try to get stoned in Amsterdam will live with me for ever.

Search for Word In Your Ear. There's a shit load of great stuff on there, but Baker takes the prize.

http://wordpodcast.co.uk
.

Thanks for the link. Finished early today and have listened it already. Danny B was in great form. You're right about the Holland story. Also really liked the Hughie Green tale and the stories about Danny's dad. But then they were all good.

He's on an earlier one where he talks about his time at the NME. Also if you can find it, an absolute cracker on Richard Herring's Leicester Square Podcast. The stories about his dad on that one had me laughing out loud. Brilliant.

Found the Richard Herring Podcast.
Just finished listening to it and it was as good as you said. Podcasts are great for Danny: he just gets carte blanche to tell great story after great story in his madcap style.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gigs...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:09 pm
Posts: 1052
BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Gers wrote:
BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Gers wrote:
I'd urge you to download the last Word In Your Ear podcast. Well over an hour laugh out loud genius from Danny. The story where him and Kelly try to get stoned in Amsterdam will live with me for ever.

Search for Word In Your Ear. There's a shit load of great stuff on there, but Baker takes the prize.

http://wordpodcast.co.uk
.

Thanks for the link. Finished early today and have listened it already. Danny B was in great form. You're right about the Holland story. Also really liked the Hughie Green tale and the stories about Danny's dad. But then they were all good.

He's on an earlier one where he talks about his time at the NME. Also if you can find it, an absolute cracker on Richard Herring's Leicester Square Podcast. The stories about his dad on that one had me laughing out loud. Brilliant.

Found the Richard Herring Podcast.
Just finished listening to it and it was as good as you said. Podcasts are great for Danny: he just gets carte blanche to tell great story after great story in his madcap style.

The story where his dad is trying to cut in the traffic queue... :lol:

_________________
The appearance of a man who stands a better than average chance of being refused entry to a happy hour.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gigs...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:16 pm 
Online

Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:36 am
Posts: 662
Gers wrote:
BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Gers wrote:
BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Gers wrote:
I'd urge you to download the last Word In Your Ear podcast. Well over an hour laugh out loud genius from Danny. The story where him and Kelly try to get stoned in Amsterdam will live with me for ever.

Search for Word In Your Ear. There's a shit load of great stuff on there, but Baker takes the prize.

http://wordpodcast.co.uk
.

Thanks for the link. Finished early today and have listened it already. Danny B was in great form. You're right about the Holland story. Also really liked the Hughie Green tale and the stories about Danny's dad. But then they were all good.

He's on an earlier one where he talks about his time at the NME. Also if you can find it, an absolute cracker on Richard Herring's Leicester Square Podcast. The stories about his dad on that one had me laughing out loud. Brilliant.

Found the Richard Herring Podcast.
Just finished listening to it and it was as good as you said. Podcasts are great for Danny: he just gets carte blanche to tell great story after great story in his madcap style.

The story where his dad is trying to cut in the traffic queue... :lol:

And his dad threatening Harry Enfield. :lol:
And, for me, a nice bonus reference to PG Wodehouse. Mind you, I knew Danny was a fan of his.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group