THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Harvey Barnes*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:53 pm 

Gers wrote:
Alby wrote:
Scotland want to nick him too as he qualifies for Scotland.

That's exactly the kind of cuntish thing a Ladybit like Clarke would do. He'd be dead to me if he plays for them. I wish nothing but ill on the Scottish national team.

Jesus

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:01 pm 

Alby wrote:
Gers wrote:
Alby wrote:

That's exactly the kind of cuntish thing a Ladybit like Clarke would do. He'd be dead to me if he plays for them. I wish nothing but ill on the Scottish national team.

Jesus

Saturday afternoon, Kilmarnock are away to Celtic. They inevitably loose. Kilmarnock captain, and ex-Rangers centre forward, Kris Boyd receives dogs abuse from the home support. Including coins being thrown at him. In a post match press conference, Clarke was asked to comment on his club captain being on the end of vile sectarian abuse...

"I'm not here to talk about that. I'm only here to talk about football"

The following Tuesday night, Kilmarnock are away to Rangers in a cup replay. They loose 5-0. With Clarke deploying two banks of five, with no recognised centre forward. Clarke is on the end of the inevitable sectarian abuse Catholics get at Ibrox. In his post match press conference he was asked to explain the thinking behind his tactics...

"I don't want to talk about that. I've been taunted all match. It's time something was done about it"

That's why I don't like him. He's a fucking hypocrite. Boris Johnson. Nigel Farage. Donald Trump. Steve Fucking Clarke. Hypocrites. He won't pick Rangers players for the national team. I genuinely hope that they get a kicking every time they play.

And further to add. The wonderful 'Tartan Army' actually boo Rangers players when they're playing for Scotland.

Fuck 'em

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:22 pm 

Gers wrote:
Alby wrote:

So the sins of the manager should be visited on the players.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:07 pm 

leodon wrote:
Gers wrote:
Alby wrote:

So the sins of the manager should be visited on the players.

If Clarke is involved, then yes indeedie doo...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:16 am 

Setting my personal problems with Clarke to one side.

Scotland are a very poor side. They need better players. Barnes is one of those better players, along with Robertson. I've no idea if he's on the English senior sides radar, but if I were him I wouldn't touch Scotland with a bargepole.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:51 am 

Neither would I. I think in a few years he’ll be a regular in the England setup

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:47 pm 

Just watched him on MOTD, just back from injury and ripping the game away from West Ham. Top top lad. It was a privilege to have him here when he was a youngster.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:18 am 

keyser soze wrote:
Just watched him on MOTD, just back from injury and ripping the game away from West Ham. Top top lad. It was a privilege to have him here when he was a youngster.

That second goal was alright, but he's not the highest scoring defender in British football now is he.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:16 am 

Gers wrote:
keyser soze wrote:

That second goal was alright, but he's not the highest scoring defender in British football now is he.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:40 am 

Gers wrote:
keyser soze wrote:

No. But he's not playing Sunday League now is he. 8-) :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next