THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rhys Healey*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:47 pm 

FlintDon wrote:
Toulouse now 10 pts clear with 7 games to go. Rhys currently top scorer with 15 league goals with two others 1 goal behind. Hopefully we gave some performance clauses in the contract.

We did

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:49 pm 
DippyDon wrote:
FlintDon wrote:
Toulouse now 10 pts clear with 7 games to go. Rhys currently top scorer with 15 league goals with two others 1 goal behind. Hopefully we gave some performance clauses in the contract.

We did

You'd think they'd be fairly healthy bonuses for us too, something like achieving the golden boot isn't easy and I doubt Toulouse would have thought that would be likely. Promotion I expect they'd have anticipated was fairly likely though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:27 am 

Filthier wrote:
DippyDon wrote:
FlintDon wrote:

We did

You'd think they'd be fairly healthy bonuses for us too, something like achieving the golden boot isn't easy and I doubt Toulouse would have thought that would be likely. Promotion I expect they'd have anticipated was fairly likely though.

Low mid 6 figures for promotion, and something that I can’t remember exactly for the golden boot. They had to have gained promotion while he was at the club though which was why I was worried he might be sold in the January window :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:14 pm 

A hattrick today as Toulouse came back from 2-1 down to win 4-2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:04 am 
cornerdon26 wrote:
A hattrick today as Toulouse came back from 2-1 down to win 4-2

His stats for Toulouse are ridiculous. 19 goals in 29 league games this season, 37 in 71 over two seasons. Ligue 2 top scorer, top of the league, will be in the Ligue 2 team of the season and probably win player of the year.

Will be a LOT of interest from Prem/Championship clubs in the summer, got to be worth £10m-£15m+ surely.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:07 pm 
Another win, another goal for Rhys yesterday, believe they only need 4 more points from their remaining 5 games to guarantee promotion.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:30 pm 

Toulouse won promotion tonight however Healey came off after only 20 minutes, I assume with an injury. He's still 3 clear in the race for the golden boot, hopefully this injury doesn't mean he loses out at all

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:51 pm 
cornerdon26 wrote:
Toulouse won promotion tonight however Healey came off after only 20 minutes, I assume with an injury. He's still 3 clear in the race for the golden boot, hopefully this injury doesn't mean he loses out at all

I believe one more point and it guarantees they go up as champions too as they have a ridiculous goal difference (+50), with the second place team only having +18.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 7:47 pm 
Toulouse going up as champions

One game left and Rhys is 4 goals ahead of the 2nd highest scoring player.

Looking good for a championship + golden boot double and those presumed sweet sweet add-ons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:47 pm 
Might be rubbish, but apparently has refused to sign a contract extension and wants to leave (has one year left on his deal).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next