THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:15 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Cristian Benavente
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:42 pm
Posts: 48
Peru qualified for the World Cup last night. If Benavente continues his club form, he could well be on the plane.

Sergio Aguza was, and continues to be, shit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cristian Benavente
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:04 pm
Posts: 32
Toby Carvery wrote:
Peru qualified for the World Cup last night. If Benavente continues his club form, he could well be on the plane.

Hope so, then I can get wear my Benavente shirt again :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cristian Benavente
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:20 pm
Posts: 279
midland don wrote:
Toby Carvery wrote:
Peru qualified for the World Cup last night. If Benavente continues his club form, he could well be on the plane.
Hope so, then I can get wear my Benavente shirt again :D

Good thinking. Is there anyone called Sturm in any of the squads?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cristian Benavente
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:56 am
Posts: 1056
Sausage wrote:
midland don wrote:
Toby Carvery wrote:
Peru qualified for the World Cup last night. If Benavente continues his club form, he could well be on the plane.
Hope so, then I can get wear my Benavente shirt again :D

Good thinking. Is there anyone called Sturm in any of the squads?

Sturm = Gott. Ja.

_________________
I don't need your ill-informed, half-baked, idiotic opinions. I have plenty of those myself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cristian Benavente
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:50 pm 
Online

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:18 pm
Posts: 75
Did he even play long enough to make a judgement... Never remember seeing him have a game tbh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cristian Benavente
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:56 am
Posts: 1056
mightydons wrote:
Did he even play long enough to make a judgement... Never remember seeing him have a game tbh

Benavente or The Sturminator?

_________________
I don't need your ill-informed, half-baked, idiotic opinions. I have plenty of those myself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cristian Benavente
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 769
mightydons wrote:
Did he even play long enough to make a judgement... Never remember seeing him have a game tbh



That doesn’t matter. Opinions are made on here based on the flakiest information. Go ahead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cristian Benavente
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:41 pm
Posts: 882
dons50 wrote:
mightydons wrote:
Did he even play long enough to make a judgement... Never remember seeing him have a game tbh



That doesn’t matter. Opinions are made on here based on the flakiest information. Go ahead.


Agreed, only a few weeks ago you told all of us that were moaning about Tshibola that he was our best player. Just remind us how that went again..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cristian Benavente
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 769
Kempstondons6 wrote:
dons50 wrote:
mightydons wrote:
Did he even play long enough to make a judgement... Never remember seeing him have a game tbh



That doesn’t matter. Opinions are made on here based on the flakiest information. Go ahead.


Agreed, only a few weeks ago you told all of us that were moaning about Tshibola that he was our best player. Just remind us how that went again..


Fair point.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cristian Benavente
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:15 pm
Posts: 1065
Location: 1978/79
Kempstondons6 wrote:
dons50 wrote:
mightydons wrote:
Did he even play long enough to make a judgement... Never remember seeing him have a game tbh



That doesn’t matter. Opinions are made on here based on the flakiest information. Go ahead.


Agreed, only a few weeks ago you told all of us that were moaning about Tshibola that he was our best player. Just remind us how that went again..


We need him back...Now! ;)

_________________
Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group