THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kabongo Tshimanga
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:45 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
He's found his level.

This.

Wasn't good enough the last time he was here, don't see why just because he's started scoring goals in non-league that he's worth a punt again at L1 level (assuming thats where we will be next season).

Same with George (C) Williams. People praising him just because he's scored 5 goals for Forest Green in League 2, but forgetting how dire he was for us and every other club he's been at.

Post subject: Re: Kabongo Tshimanga#
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:09 am 

Was called up to the England 'C' team (which represents non-league) earlier in the month.

Decent first season for Oxford City, 36 goals in competitions, 24 league goals and named Manager's, Supporters' and Players' Player of the Year for them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:05 am 

Scored a brace for Borehamwood yesterday in their 2-2 draw.

Second remarkably similar to Rhys’s yesterday:

https://www.borehamwoodfootballclub.co.uk/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:59 am 

I honestly thought Tshimanga would 'make it' with us. Shame he hasn't but glad he's still doing well. I always did think his name would suit a chant to the tune of 'Hakuna Matata' from the Lion King!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:20 am 

I think I said this at the time to my dad that him getting released was premature- I had no idea that any of this was to come, I just thought that given every other youth player we have/had in terms of BTA, Jackson, Rasulo, etc were kept on far longer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:22 am 

SteelbackDon wrote:
I think I said this at the time to my dad that him getting released was premature- I had no idea that any of this was to come, I just thought that given every other youth player we have/had in terms of BTA, Jackson, Rasulo, etc were kept on far longer.

I think acting immaturely at Yeovil while on loan did for him in the club’s eyes. Some players that age can handle being away from home at a new club, some can’t.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:23 am 

Camdenite wrote:
SteelbackDon wrote:

I think acting immaturely at Yeovil while on loan did for him in the club’s eyes. Some players that age can handle being away from home at a new club, some can’t.

What did he do? I just remember him being loaned to Yeovil and being their "6th" loanee and not getting in any match squads.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:17 pm 

SteelbackDon wrote:
Camdenite wrote:
SteelbackDon wrote:

What did he do? I just remember him being loaned to Yeovil and being their "6th" loanee and not getting in any match squads.

I guess enough water's passed under the bridge now that it can be talked about, but he basically went AWOL from Yeovil and wasn't turning up for training.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:44 pm 

Camdenite wrote:
SteelbackDon wrote:
Camdenite wrote:
SteelbackDon wrote:

I guess enough water's passed under the bridge now that it can be talked about, but he basically went AWOL from Yeovil and wasn't turning up for training.

Well then what a prat! There had to be a reason that would've lead someone to do that, whatever that was I don't know or care. Shame really.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:17 pm 

SteelbackDon wrote:
Camdenite wrote:
SteelbackDon wrote:
Camdenite wrote:
SteelbackDon wrote:

Well then what a prat! There had to be a reason that would've lead someone to do that, whatever that was I don't know or care. Shame really.

You clearly have never been to Yeovil ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next