THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Brendan Galloway~
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:31 am 

Where did it all go wrong? He had a safe few games at Everton then he was quickly out of favour there, out of favour at West Brom, out of favour at Sunderland as they were relegated to League One.

Since his league debut for us in 2012 he has started only 28 league games in total. He hasn’t been injured lately.

Post subject: Re: Brendan Galloway
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:38 am 

Was sent to the wrong club and wrong manager in West Brom. Was t going wel and he Missed out on a loan to Derby through injury which may have done him good.

Sunderland seemed like a good chance but let’s be fair everyone at that club flopped this season and it’s proper affected him individually. He won’t make it at Everton now I am sure but I fee for him. Didn’t he want to come here in January? Would be interesting to see if he’d still like (Even though he probably wouldn’t be able to) to come, and rejuvenate his career from the bottom of the EFL. He’s still young. Not a shameful position to be in for him.

Apparently.

UTF

Post subject: Re: Brendan Galloway~
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:21 am 

BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Galloway has been a regular at left back this season with Everton U23's, who are currently top of the First Division.
From what I've read, Galloway would have been happy to go out on loan again but, after two failed loans and two wasted years, it seems Everton wanted to spend some time working with him and having more control in rebuilding his confidence and momentum.
He's more likely to go out on loan in January.

Good to hear. He’s a good footballer, as shown when he played for Everton in the premiership, I hope he gets back on track.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:00 am 

The decline in his career has been very sad to watch. He’s gone from being Everton’s player of the month, and loved by the fans for his first team performances, to someone who couldn’t get a game for Sunderland, and now in obscurity.

I hope he recovers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:38 am 

Looks set to join Luton today. Probably just the move he needs to kickstart his career.

I wonder if we have a sell on percentage? Mind you, if he left us for the reported £400K and we’re due a % on the profit then I can’t see it being much, if Luton are even paying a fee for him. He’s in the final year of his deal at Everton so I’m doubt Luton are paying much.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:41 am 

Gutted he never kicked on but make no mistake about it - failing to break into a Premier League side is no shameful thing. He’s clearly got ability and it’s a big coup for Luton.

I wish him all the best. Regular football for a side that play good football. He can finally kick start his career.

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:27 am 

Camdenite wrote:
Looks set to join Luton today. Probably just the move he needs to kickstart his career.

I wonder if we have a sell on percentage? Mind you, if he left us for the reported £400K and we’re due a % on the profit then I can’t see it being much, if Luton are even paying a fee for him. He’s in the final year of his deal at Everton so I’m doubt Luton are paying much.

He's joining on a free transfer.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 10:06 am 

Just been released by Luton.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:37 pm 

Has given his comments on Gareth Southgate managing the Under 21s here https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-57741752 article refers to him as a Plymouth Argyle player although Google suggests he is there on trial.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:37 pm 

Ryan Lowe has said a contract is on the table, just waiting for him to sign