THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:17 pm 

They’ve got a bit of a make shift defence and if we play our normal game, we’d win it comfortably. As we know, this team does seem to struggle when the pressure is on, so anything could happen.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:20 pm 

I think we might actually win - in which case I'll be opening TCR Bar which hasn't been available for the last 6 months

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:17 pm 

DonnieAndMooie wrote:
MKAylesburyDon wrote:
Scribble wrote:
It’ll be a nervy game no doubt, but I back us to edge it and win by the odd goal.

I notice there has been no video press interview released for this match, MW obviously keeping his cards close to his chest

https://youtu.be/4YKAfOiVHxM?si=ku8EJwyhwJ2O3ojI

Didn't fill me with confidence when he started saying we could win tomorrow, beat Harrogate and then lose to Sutton!

That was the prediction I wrote here a few days ago .....Mike - if you are reading this have more faith in yourself !!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:29 pm 

MKAylesburyDon wrote:
Scribble wrote:
It’ll be a nervy game no doubt, but I back us to edge it and win by the odd goal.

I notice there has been no video press interview released for this match, MW obviously keeping his cards close to his chest

https://youtu.be/4YKAfOiVHxM?si=ku8EJwyhwJ2O3ojI

Very odd that that has been released on YouTube but is still not on the club web site, particularly as it appears to have been filmed on Wednesday. What is going on with this club?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:51 am 

Aliramone wrote:
I think we might actually win - in which case I'll be opening TCR Bar which hasn't been available for the last 6 months

(Where we could gather and furtively talk about a train, perhaps?)

The most excite-nervous I've been for a game all season - really looking forward to this afternoon!

:D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:57 am 

I'm weirdly not nervous about this game (yet). I think that is partly due to it still not being in our hands if we win and also because I've got this odd feeling we go up through the play offs.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:43 am 

Oldfarmdons wrote:
Aliramone wrote:

The most excite-nervous I've been for a game all season - really looking forward to this afternoon!

No train this season. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:19 am 

keyser soze wrote:
Oldfarmdons wrote:
Aliramone wrote:

A good job I'm here to step in.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:34 am 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Oldfarmdons wrote:
Aliramone wrote:

A good job I'm here to step in.

How did you get that video of me and Gers?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:37 am 

We're, once again, at that wonderful point of the season where we have to absorb all of the different permutations. So here is what we know heading into today's games:

Stockport will be promoted today if they avoid defeat against Morecambe. If they lose, they would still be promoted if Dons fail to beat Mansfield.

Stockport will also clinch the title today if they win, Dons win and Wrexham lose against Forest Green.

Wrexham will also be promoted today if they win, and both Dons and Barrow drop points.

Finally, a point for MK Dons this afternoon would be enough to mathematically confirm our place in the playoffs.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next