THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:19 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:46 pm 

Quote:
Have a feeling there will be plenty of goals in this one.

Quote:
looking forward to this one, even more so after watching them get thumped 5-0 on the telly.

Quote:
Can’t wait to see the looks on the MK Dons fans faces when they see how many Walsall spectators are at the game.

Quote:
Ive always hoped mk dons have money troubles, and someone comes in buys them and moves them back to wimbledon, just so i can laugh at the irony when the franchise fans moan and say thats unfair it shouldnt be allowed happen.

Quote:
Is that four centre backs, a left back and two holding midfielders?

So including the keeper that’s 8 players whose job it is to stop them scoring?

And they will still score won’t they?

Not impressed tbh.

Quote:
I can see what he’s thinking here they have two of the best attacking midfielders in the division Payne and Kemp he’s trying to nulify that i reckon.If it works remains to be seen.

Quote:
So we just concede the ball and territory and hope that don’t batter us?

Quote:
I’d love us to sign a player like Gilbey.

Quote:
5h
MK look a decent team and that Jack Payne is some player.

Quote:
They play some nice football.
Rueing the 2 missed chances

Quote:
We’ve found it hard going against a high quality, superbly drilled MK Dons outfit. Not for the want of trying and we’ve had our moments but they have been just that, moments.

Quote:
Another player to watch Max Dean on for MK.

Quote:
What is the plan here?

Let MK have the ball then when we get it hoof it up to our 5ft 2 lone striker?

This is why Sadler can do one for me.

Quote:
Almost 1500 saddlers here and this is served up.

Pathetic.

Quote:
We are not even close to being a play off team.

Quote:
Gilbey deserves a goal, played really well today.

As for us, we can fook off.

Quote:
said this would be a tough watch as soon as I saw the change at half time.

Well done MS. Muppet.

Switching off, not just this game but the season - see ya next year, hopefully without the muppet in charge

Quote:
Think we are really kidding ourselves if we think we’re anywhere near good enough for a playoff place, we are a country mile behind these.

Quote:
Now he takes DD off and brings another ST on… at 3 F**KING NIL DOWN.

Dress it up how you want - we are a mile off teams like this. Its that simple.

Quote:
I don’t want Sadler here next season. Today’s decision making shocking and it’s happens regularly. We need to get rid in the close season

Quote:
Completely outclassed and no effort. Such a shame for those that have gone wasted money and a days holiday. I don’t think they’ve finished yet either.

Quote:
Forgot i was watching i follow got up to leave.

Quote:
Season over , MK didn’t even look all that good.

Quote:
They look a very good side to me every player knows there job as soon as they have the ball look at the movement we carnt live with them

Quote:
Sadler set his stall out with the team selection. He basically conceded any attacking intent and asked Mk to rip us another one.

Quote:
Blow the whistle ffs.

Quote:
The way they are playing, they might sneak up into one of the automatics. Getting pretty tight up there now.

Quote:
Rather them than Wrexham tbh.

Quote:
They look a very good side …except for Norman …

Quote:
Yeah, he’s still a tosser from the look of some of his altercations and sticking his nose in today.

Quote:
Abysmal 90 minutes, on a par with the worst displays this season. Humiliated by a team that lost five nil to the footballing giant that is Stockport County last Saturday.
We were shambolic.

Quote:
Best side I’ve seen all season. Writing was in the wall within minutes.

Patterns of play, tactics, technical ability, speed of thought, movement for the man on the ball……endless….was worried from minute 5 tbh.

Quote:
They were abysmal at the back easily overloaded, exposed and given the run around by us in certain spells. Certainly up until the goal. Just not capitalised on or exposed enough.

As for their forward play. Ball in to the striker, pin the CB and roll it out to the wideman. Basic pattern of play exposing the carthorse Daniels.

Not impressive going forward just effective

Quote:
Their movement thru midfield and off the front with their two 10s was exceptional and their patience to build and create attacks changing the focal point each time until a run wasn’t tracked…or was tracked and left space was a lesson to us.

Quote:
Crushing defeat and fully deserved, Mk dominated from start to finish. That was probably the best team performance I’ve seen against us in the league since we have been in league 2 especially considering they never got or needed to get out second gear.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:18 pm 

Oh dear, what a pity, never mind, :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:32 am 

Some decent comments in there. I thought they looked good in the first half, especially their #23 and #18. Once #23 went off, there was only one team in it but they seem to feel it was all us for the whole game.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:52 pm 

I thought they looked pretty tidy going forward - defensively they were howling even before we scored. Kinda a similar tale to us a lot of the time we lose so it'd hard to tell what kind of side they are

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:33 pm 

Quote:
Ive always hoped mk dons have money troubles, and someone comes in buys them and moves them back to wimbledon, just so i can laugh at the irony when the franchise fans moan and say thats unfair it shouldnt be allowed happen.

Bizarre

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:50 pm 

S*d the lot of them.
Thanks for the money.
I loved that chant "You've seen the franchise, now F- off home".
It was lovely to see the away 'support' melt gently but steadily away as the game progressed... like dew on a summer morning....... :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:48 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
It was lovely to see the away 'support' melt gently but steadily away as the game progressed... like dew on a summer morning....... :D

For me they were more like p**s evaporating off a warm black plastic urinal ....on a summer morning

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:01 am 

Leighton wrote:
Aliramone wrote:

For me they were more like p**s evaporating off a warm black plastic urinal ....on a summer morning

New nickname for Stadium MK unlocked.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:40 am 

Leighton wrote:
Aliramone wrote:

I won't argue but can we add 'rendered inoperative due to afc' after the word 'urinal'?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:08 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
Leighton wrote:
Aliramone wrote:

I won't argue but can we add 'rendered inoperative due to afc' after the word 'urinal'?

:lol: