THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:51 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:20 pm 

COYD!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:19 pm 

Intrigued to see if they'll be any changes defensively. It's not an easy one to change when you consider how strong we've been at home but the same defence is appalling away. Saying that, despite being better at home, they're still incapable of keeping a clean sheet.

I think we need to change something, even considering our home form. We need to find a solution that works both home and away. For starters, I'd like to see Norman come in a RCB until Tucker is ready. There are significant question marks over Harvie as well, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Lewi back in the team.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:00 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Intrigued to see if they'll be any changes defensively. It's not an easy one to change when you consider how strong we've been at home but the same defence is appalling away. Saying that, despite being better at home, they're still incapable of keeping a clean sheet.

I think we need to change something, even considering our home form. We need to find a solution that works both home and away. For starters, I'd like to see Norman come in a RCB until Tucker is ready. There are significant question marks over Harvie as well, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Lewi back in the team.

Id like to see Norman come in for MJ.

Next season I think we really need to strengthen our CB position, as all season, we've had a "Square Peg, Round Hole" situation. I'd really like to see Tucker back in the side, although my expectations are realistic given his long term injury. Where Lewie falls into this, I am not sure, but he's really low down in the pecking order now.

I think we need to stick with Kelly. He's not perfect and for me he doesn't get strike me as our No1 for next season, but he gives me a lot more confidence than Marschall, who really gives me Sietsma vibes by the way! There's also a lot to be said around continuity and I'd much rather we stuck with him till the end of the season, falling any further calamities.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:15 pm 

Big away crowd expected

“The Saddlers received an initial allocation of 1,012 tickets for the fixture but with that allocation now sold out, the additional allocation [of 315] is now available to purchase.

Should this allocation sell out, tickets will be available to purchase on the day of the game but there will be a small price increase in place.”

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:48 pm 

epdon wrote:
Big away crowd expected

“The Saddlers received an initial allocation of 1,012 tickets for the fixture but with that allocation now sold out, the additional allocation [of 315] is now available to purchase.

Should this allocation sell out, tickets will be available to purchase on the day of the game but there will be a small price increase in place.”

Excellent. Another Midlands fanbase falling over themselves in their rush to watch franchise football. :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:00 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:

Williams has to taken out of the back line at least

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:46 pm 

Sadly can't make it on Friday but very much looking forward to the trip to Notts County next Monday. Just hope our automatic promotion hopes are still alive by then...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 pm 

Stick with Kelly.

MJ drops put, Norman in.

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
epdon wrote:
Big away crowd expected

Excellent. Another Midlands fanbase falling over themselves in their rush to watch franchise football. :D

Pathetic isn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:11 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
Stick with Kelly.

MJ drops put, Norman in.

Toby Lock put Marschall in his predicted XI. Hoping that's just a guess and he doesn't know something we don't.