THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:21 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:27 pm
Posts: 149
Much better game today, this style of football will at least put a few more bums on seats


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:22 pm
Posts: 511
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Don Direction wrote:
No shots on target.


You cant be at the game or that wouldnt be your first talking point. So many more things to mention about a much improved performance.


I was taking the piss. We are much improved, different team.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:39 pm
Posts: 430
Don Direction wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Don Direction wrote:
No shots on target.


You cant be at the game or that wouldnt be your first talking point. So many more things to mention about a much improved performance.


I was taking the piss. We are much improved, different team.


Touche, you got a nibble haha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:50 am
Posts: 12
0:1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:39 pm
Posts: 430
Without lewie on the pitch eel, cisse, upson and wooton look horrendous. We need to bring in some players in key positions


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:39 pm
Posts: 430
Much better performance till the substitutions and their goal though. Was a real good day out till then, mired by how shit eel is and how much leadership we lack at the back without lewie.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:02 pm
Posts: 68
Cissé at left back was one of the most baffling managerial decisions I can remember. Why didn't he bring Brittain on and put Williams at left back? We have no creativity without Aneke, Jesus Christ. Williams was our most creative player putting in crosses in the first half, which says a lot.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:58 pm
Posts: 1311
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Much better performance till the substitutions and their goal though. Was a real good day out till then, mired by how shit eel is and how much leadership we lack at the back without lewie.


To be honest the only CB that has shown any kind of worth this season has been Walsh.

EEL and Wootton just aren't good enough at defending, full stop.
:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:58 pm
Posts: 1311
RobbieGiveUsAWave wrote:
Cissé at left back was one of the most baffling managerial decisions I can remember. Why didn't he bring Brittain on and put Williams at left back? We have no creativity without Aneke, Jesus Christ. Williams was our most creative player putting in crosses in the first half, which says a lot.


Been saying it since Reeves left, we are crying out for a #10/creative CM to play alongside Chuks and/or as cover for Chuks. Bad enough losing Carruthers last January.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:57 pm
Posts: 264
RobbieGiveUsAWave wrote:
This game alone will make us a decent amount of money. Assuming that the average ticket price is £10, which when you take into account away prices and season ticket discount isn't too far away from the truth, and we get 16,000, we'd make a very respectable £160,000 in ticket revenue alone. Granted, we have additional steward costs, but we should make enough money to cover another loan signing at least. Although half the gate receipts go to Coventry, should be a big payday. But a big tie away where we get half of gate receipts would be huge.


We only get 40% of the gate don’t we?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group