THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:38 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Scum. wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
Scum. wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Not only did the ref and lino fail to give that, they then topped it off with a red for Lewington. Wrexham have gotten away with murder tonight.

Lewie should have been sent off in the first half for a blatant stamp so just ref correcting his earlier error tbf.

Mate give it a rest will you. You’re actively trolling now. I’ve had people call me out but I actually think I bounce between the two but you’re just a wind up merchant

Are you blind? He stamped on their player in the first half and Wrexham were livid it wasn’t given. That was on top of several fouls which could have been yellows and then dissent for the actual red.

He did, but you’ve outed yourself as an AFC fan tonight. Always knew you were a WUM but all your comments on here tonight have been to the detriment of MK Dons.

I remember Scum once commenting about going to school with Callum Read, I also did. I'm fairly confident I know who he is and he's definitely a Don

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:40 pm 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
What did scum say wrong? Theres no way they are an afc fan, noone would be sad enough to join an opposition forum and maintain the same schtick for all these years under multiple aliases. That is the work of a true don.

Thank you. Scum has been here on and off since about 2010 and been going to matches as a loyal season ticket holder and away supporter since 2004. I was there when Edds bashed in that last minute goal against Tranmere at the NHS…I’m sure many people calling me a trollasaurus can’t say the same.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:46 pm 

Scum. wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
What did scum say wrong? Theres no way they are an afc fan, noone would be sad enough to join an opposition forum and maintain the same schtick for all these years under multiple aliases. That is the work of a true don.

Thank you. Scum has been here on and off since about 2010 and been going to matches as a loyal season ticket holder and away supporter since 2004. I was there when Edds bashed in that last minute goal against Tranmere at the NHS…I’m sure many people calling me a trollasaurus can’t say the same.

I can say the same. Fair enough though, you’re good at it!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:48 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Scum. wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:

I can say the same. Fair enough though, you’re good at it!

We were probably sat next to each other and now we are posting next to each other in a thread about Wrexham. What a world we live in. Respect brother.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:53 pm 

Just been on Wrexham’s forum. They genuinely believe they deserved to win that game.

They must be watching too much Disney channel. Fantasy world but for real.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:00 pm 

Pseudonym wrote:
Just been on Wrexham’s forum. They genuinely believe they deserved to win that game.

They’re saying their keeper kept them in it and that they also deserved to win. I’m confused.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:04 pm 

Pseudonym wrote:

Half of them will be yanks who probably don't know the offside rule in football... Sorry soccer.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:29 pm 

I don't see how they deserved to win. Yes they had chances - many from self-inflicted fuck ups by us. When they had the man advantage I feared the worst but when back to 10 v 10 I really felt we'd win it, not them. If we had anyone up front but Dennis, we might have!

I'd go as far as saying that Lewie has cost us two points with his petulance.

Great game though, all told.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:30 pm 

Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
I don't see how they deserved to win. Yes they had chances - many from self-inflicted fuck ups by us. When they had the man advantage I feared the worst but when back to 10 v 10 I really felt we'd win it, not them. If we had anyone up front but Dennis, we might have!

I'd go as far as saying that Lewie has cost us two points with his petulance.

Great game though, all told.

Imagine Dean coming on instead of Dennis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:32 pm 

Can I just say that I know Scum personally, I'll never put who he is, but I can confirm he is not a Dons fan and is in fact, an AFC fan

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next