THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:47 pm 

Fucking hate GA.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:47 pm 

Oakeedokee wrote:
credit to Bradford, their defence has been superb.

They have a manager who knows how to drill a bit of steel into a defence. Clearly something we are lacking. Perhaps we can combine Graham and Mike to create a new, all encompassing Danish manager called Mikeraham Alexarilliamson.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:49 pm 

My biggest problem is we just had no attaching intent. Bradford fans were just taking the piss cheering us pass it about the defence while losing 4-0. Be good to see a bit of passion. That was shit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:54 pm 

Ormeau wrote:
Fucking hate GA.

Don't hate him for doing his homework. We only play one way I do agree with scum on that. I just wish we were not so pedestrian with the 72% possession we had. So fucking slow to move forward. So slow to react to Bradford pouncing on us. We have no real leaders from what I could see. I know who was captain but if I didn't I couldn't tell you. There is very little plan b and if we don't come up with one fast we are going to get found out over and over. This is what I mean by build from the back. We need to tighten up and keep fucking clean sheets. I'd really just take a disciplined 0-0 or 1-0 as soon as we concede we are chasing a game we struggle.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:56 pm 

That was the footballing equivalent of Agincourt. And we’re the French.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:07 pm 

Well that was awful. Not a lot that really needs to be said about that. There will be lots of people that overreact and act like it's the end of the world. We're still comfortably in the playoffs and if you have a bit of perspective you'll see how far we've come under Williamson. It's clear that the away form needs to improve, and improve quickly but with the performances we are putting in at home I'm relatively confident we'll get there eventually. It may not be soon enough to get promoted this season. To be honest, I'm starting to mentally prepare myself for another season in League 2. There's 3 months left of the season and we still look like a team that's transitioning and adapting to Williamson's methods. While we're still adapting, we'll have nights like tonight (and the Barrow and Doncaster games). We're heading in the right direction, but please, don't throw your toys out of the pram if we don't reach our desired destination by May. We will get there eventually, and the football will be good.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:09 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Ormeau wrote:
Fucking hate GA.

Don't hate him for doing his homework. We only play one way I do agree with scum on that. I just wish we were not so pedestrian with the 72% possession we had. So fucking slow to move forward. So slow to react to Bradford pouncing on us. We have no real leaders from what I could see. I know who was captain but if I didn't I couldn't tell you. There is very little plan b and if we don't come up with one fast we are going to get found out over and over. This is what I mean by build from the back. We need to tighten up and keep fucking clean sheets. I'd really just take a disciplined 0-0 or 1-0 as soon as we concede we are chasing a game we struggle.

THIS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:18 pm 

Ormeau wrote:
We are going to get beat by the worst manager in our history because that is how football works.

Never in doubt.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:24 pm 

Haven't looked the same team since Max got injured we limped accross the line Sat, We started better tonight and there 1st goal was against the run of play, we can't blame the Pitch I know there was no grass on it but it wasn't as bad as Barrow, in a couple of weeks time we are away at Mansfield and they have a pudding as a pitch but they have no problem playing on it perhaps Mike should take the side and have a kickabout down the local allotment to get some practice...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:47 am 

Scum. wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Quite concerned about the striker situation. Tezgel looked lost out there tonight. Defence also a big concern and I have a feeling Tucker is out for the season

Good idea loaning Mo out

Disagree, he scored the other day (albeit deflected) and playing well tonight apparently.

Lets be honest, Mo would not have done much in a game like that yesterday.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next