THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:17 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Leighton wrote:
RedOnRed wrote:
Their goal looked savable to me. That sort of error prone goalkeeping resonates through the side in a very bad way.

It looked a very soft goal but I only saw it live and not on replay yet

I genuinely thought the keeper was leaving it as he thought it was going round the post.

Not watched it back yet but if it did indeed take a deflection then I hold my hands us to him.

Was also pissed off with the goal (I sit on the 18 yard line) but I’ve seen a couple of videos from the cowshed and it takes a huge deflection and sneaks inside the post. Not a goalkeeping error for me.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:42 am 

paul4040 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Leighton wrote:
RedOnRed wrote:
Their goal looked savable to me. That sort of error prone goalkeeping resonates through the side in a very bad way.

I genuinely thought the keeper was leaving it as he thought it was going round the post.

Not watched it back yet but if it did indeed take a deflection then I hold my hands us to him.

Was also pissed off with the goal (I sit on the 18 yard line) but I’ve seen a couple of videos from the cowshed and it takes a huge deflection and sneaks inside the post. Not a goalkeeping error for me.

Me too now and agree, he’s not at fault and very little he could do.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:16 am 

East Wing Don wrote:
paul4040 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Leighton wrote:
RedOnRed wrote:

Me too now and agree, he’s not at fault and very little he could do.

Just watched highlights and it's not as obvious front that angle (assume it hits MJ?)....anyway it did go a little.faser tha I remember as originally I felt it trickled in

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:55 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
I counted about 65 of them up in the rafters. Our groan at the goal was louder than their cheers.

Just been on their fans' website and I don't think we are potentially in for a massive VFTOS. There are 7 posts in total on there at the moment.

No mention of 'franchise/soulless etc' - mind you if you live in Accrington....

As Nigel Tufnel would say ;) "It's gone up to....11"
Yup 11 posts. Mostly complaining about the ref.
Certainly not one worth my (or anyone else) bothering to post their comments on here.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:28 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
I counted about 65 of them up in the rafters. Our groan at the goal was louder than their cheers.

Just been on their fans' website and I don't think we are potentially in for a massive VFTOS. There are 7 posts in total on there at the moment.

Certainly not one worth my (or anyone else) bothering to post their comments on here.

Nah, not worth bothering with this week, no posts of any interest whatsoever on there.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:34 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
Aliramone wrote:

The ref was alright to be honest. Booked them for persistent fouling, which was their whole cheating game plan. Cloggers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:50 pm 

paul4040 wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
Aliramone wrote:

The ref was alright to be honest. Booked them for persistent fouling, which was their whole cheating game plan. Cloggers.

Their manager has come out with a rant about how the ref didn’t follow the rules of the game. He thinks their team were booked far too often. I tend to agree with a couple of bookings but in no way was it the reason they lost the game.

They didn’t create anywhere near the amount if chances we ended up creating (after a dire first half from us).

Coleman was also having a go at Lewington after the final whistle, not sure what about.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:33 pm 

Here's the whinging tw*t:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtM3ClmVEMU

Oh, and here'e the excuses from previously...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osBKhr_079M

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:24 am 

What a load of bollocks, a poor recollection of what actually happened.
Moaned a deflected goal took the 3 points, but no mention of their goal taking a deflection to wrong foot our keeper, and strangely Nolan agreed he had done well to wrong foot the keeper……again no mention of the deflection.
The corner he claims, clearly came off their man, not one of their players claims or complains…….the bloke is a rose tinted twat.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7