THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Live - Barrow
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:11 pm 

I do not ever want to see Harvie at RWB again. Crazy decision to start that way, even crazier to allow it to go on for 80mins. Not a fucking clue what MW was doing there

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:30 pm 

Also, how bad was Kemp today? So poor receiving the ball and gets bullied by CB’s. No idea how he was so successful at Swindon.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:35 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Also, how bad was Kemp today? So poor receiving the ball and gets bullied by CB’s. No idea how he was so successful at Swindon.

He needs to be playing down the middle. Completely nullified on the right

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:35 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:

I understand that he had more freedom in the Swindon set up. They probably fed him the ball more.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:59 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:

The difference is bizarre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:02 pm 

Only watched the second half, had plenty of the ball but done nothing with it to hurt Barrow, we looked pretty clueless without Max leading the line, Harrison just doesn’t have that zing about his play, more pedestrian and is much better suited as a late impact sub.

Tegzel was anonymous and if Max is a long term injury, we really do have a major problem, because nobody else at the club is good enough to fill his boots.

Oh, and the keeper is shocking

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:33 pm 

Thought Marschall had his best game so far and made some key saves. It could quite easily have been a few more if it wasn't for him. Having said that I still don't feel that comfortable with him

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:35 pm 

RedOnRed wrote:
Thought Marschall had his best game so far and made some key saves. It could quite easily have been a few more if it wasn't for him. Having said that I still don't feel that comfortable with him

Don’t let his saves distract from his comical attempt at catching

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:55 pm 

Scribble wrote:
Only watched the second half, had plenty of the ball but done nothing with it to hurt Barrow, we looked pretty clueless without Max leading the line, Harrison just doesn’t have that zing about his play, more pedestrian and is much better suited as a late impact sub.

Tegzel was anonymous and if Max is a long term injury, we really do have a major problem, because nobody else at the club is good enough to fill his boots.

Checking Kemp's previous games it seems with Swindon his shots were closer to the goal.The question is why can't we get him into that position more often.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:02 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
Scribble wrote:

Checking Kemp's previous games it seems with Swindon his shots were closer to the goal.The question is why can't we get him into that position more often.

Might need to play Kemp as a false 9 further forward, Harrison and Dennis aren’t good enough and not seen enough of Tezgel to form an opinion yet

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next