THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:33 am 

Russybcool wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Kemp was planning on sitting with the Swine fans. I wonder if he still will, or whether a way back into the fold has been sought, now that GA has gone?

I don't honestly get why it matters where he sits. He is a Swindon player till the end of the season at the latest/Jan at the earliest why would he sit with us? So if he gets injured for Swindon is he going to sit in our stands till he is fit again?

He should either sit with the Swindon team/staff or not travel. Sitting with their fans, in our stadium, is him flicking a huge V sign to us. If he does, we should sell him to whichever shower of shite Robbie Neilson currently manages.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:38 am 

keyser soze wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Kemp was planning on sitting with the Swine fans. I wonder if he still will, or whether a way back into the fold has been sought, now that GA has gone?

I don't honestly get why it matters where he sits. He is a Swindon player till the end of the season at the latest/Jan at the earliest why would he sit with us? So if he gets injured for Swindon is he going to sit in our stands till he is fit again?

He should either sit with the Swindon team/staff or not travel. Sitting with their fans, in our stadium, is him flicking a huge V sign to us. If he does, we should sell him to whichever shower of shite Robbie Neilson currently manages.

Yup. Excellent observation(s).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:47 am 

Council Kev wrote:
Scum. wrote:
He does have like 20,000+ empty seats to choose from.

You and IOW (who could be one and the same) are fooling no-one. 100% Toot / club hate / convenient blame / ignoring the facts / ignorant of the facts / free ticket giveaway fans (c.nts).

I’ve supported the club since 2002 mate. Fools will believe what they want.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:10 pm 

Scum. wrote:
Council Kev wrote:
Scum. wrote:

You and IOW (who could be one and the same) are fooling no-one. 100% Toot / club hate / convenient blame / ignoring the facts / ignorant of the facts / free ticket giveaway fans (c.nts).

I don’t think “supported” is the correct word here Scum

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:23 pm 

epdon wrote:
Scum. wrote:
Council Kev wrote:
Scum. wrote:

I don’t think “supported” is the correct word here Scum

What’s the correct word? Invested? Followed? Watched?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:34 pm 

If we had a loan player sat in our end when we're playing the parent club we'd lap it up and don't you dare pretend otherwise.

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:02 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
If we had a loan player sat in our end when we're playing the parent club we'd lap it up and don't you dare pretend otherwise.

It will backfire on him spectacularly when Silky Mike's Silky Whites put 4 past Swindon without reply.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:17 pm 

Alby39 wrote:

Yeah of course. Doesn't make it any less disrespectful. If he does it, he can go fuck himself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:04 pm 

Scum. wrote:
Council Kev wrote:
Scum. wrote:

The same year the Tooters hastily set up AFC, knowing they could afford to finance Wimbledon FC in Championship / L.1 when the inevitable administration happened. Fine, they wanted to run a club from an affordable starting point, rather than pay Championship wages at Selhurst. They couldn't afford Wimbledon FC, yet they've been whining about it ever since.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:48 pm 

Standing in with the fans of your loan club while they play your parent club who owns your contract is premium shithouse behaviour.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next