THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:05 pm 

RedOnRed wrote:
Erm, I never doubted these players and the club for one moment!

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:06 pm 

That was the best i can recall seeing us play in many a moon! That was truly scintelating! Cannot wait for more of this. Roll on saturday! Again i dont expect a result against a very good team but im expecting it to be entertaining and value for money. What a difference!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:08 pm 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
That was the best i can recall seeing us play in many a moon! That was truly scintelating! Cannot wait for more of this. Roll on saturday! Again i dont expect a result against a very good team but im expecting it to be entertaining and value for money. What a difference!

Swindon are in poor form tbf and lost to Bradford (who are a pile of wank as discussed) recently, so we should be hammering them 5-0.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:22 pm 

Scum. wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:

Swindon are in poor form tbf and lost to Bradford (who are a pile of wank as discussed) recently, so we should be hammering them 5-0.

Excellent, that's just how it works.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:23 pm 

That was one of the Best Performances ever that was up there with Plymouth away and Swindon away in the Deli Ali Days.. Well Done Lads..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:24 pm 

RedOnRed wrote:
Scum. wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:

Excellent, that's just how it works.

This.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:29 pm 

And that, ladies and gentlemen is how to play the game and win, tremendous stuff from all of them and brilliant selections from MW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:47 pm 

well done Dons. definitely the nourishment my Willy needed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:01 pm 

I enjoyed that :D

Thoughts on tonight...

- Could have been 6 or 7 on another day. It would have been criminal if Dean hadn't scored tonight. Ran his proverbials off, as did a number of the lads.

- Oyegoke was just how I remembered him :lol:

- You cannot question the quality of these lads. They looked free from the shackles of GA tonight and you could tell they enjoyed it. A massive confidence boost for everyone and there's no reason we can't go on a run now. Really looking forward to Saturday and I can't remember the last time I said that. I'll try not to get carried away, but tonight was a snippet of what the lads are capable of. Granted Bradford were terrible, but we put them to the sword :D

Well Done Silky Mike, its got a ring to it Ormeau ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:04 pm 

BuckDon wrote:
I enjoyed that :D

Thoughts on tonight...

- Could have been 6 or 7 on another day. It would have been criminal if Dean hadn't scored tonight. Ran his proverbials off, as did a number of the lads.

- Oyegoke was just how I remembered him :lol:

- You cannot question the quality of these lads. They looked free from the shackles of GA tonight and you could tell they enjoyed it. A massive confidence boost for everyone and there's no reason we can't go on a run now. Really looking forward to Saturday and I can't remember the last time I said that. I'll try not to get carried away, but tonight was a snippet of what the lads are capable of. Granted Bradford were terrible, but we put them to the sword :D

Well Done Silky Mike, its got a ring to it Ormeau ;)

Try telling Magpie that. ;)

Totally agree though. They all looked like they enjoyed their football tonight. They looked calm on the ball, they wanted the ball and they played as a team. Something we really didn't see under GA.

So happy the club acted quickly. It may be early days, but nothing changes the fact that what we saw tonight, was so far ahead of anything we saw under GA.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next