THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:27 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
BuckDon wrote:
I enjoyed that :D

Thoughts on tonight...

- Could have been 6 or 7 on another day. It would have been criminal if Dean hadn't scored tonight. Ran his proverbials off, as did a number of the lads.

- Oyegoke was just how I remembered him :lol:

- You cannot question the quality of these lads. They looked free from the shackles of GA tonight and you could tell they enjoyed it. A massive confidence boost for everyone and there's no reason we can't go on a run now. Really looking forward to Saturday and I can't remember the last time I said that. I'll try not to get carried away, but tonight was a snippet of what the lads are capable of. Granted Bradford were terrible, but we put them to the sword :D

Well Done Silky Mike, its got a ring to it Ormeau ;)

Try telling Magpie that. ;)

Totally agree though. They all looked like they enjoyed their football tonight. They looked calm on the ball, they wanted the ball and they played as a team. Something we really didn't see under GA.

So happy the club acted quickly. It may be early days, but nothing changes the fact that what we saw tonight, was so far ahead of anything we saw under GA.

Oh yes, just noticed the Mike Williamson thread... :? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:54 am 

i could not go last because i had the flu i so wanted to go but i am 77 and have to look after myself listened on the radio. and what a tonic that was i am so happy to see all are happy the fans needed that i have a feeling this is not a one off . i have said for ages we need to pass and move and play with intensity and enjoy and play without fear even if we lose now and again playing like that it will be great.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:38 am 

Hugo wrote:
i could not go last because i had the flu i so wanted to go but i am 77 and have to look after myself listened on the radio. and what a tonic that was i am so happy to see all are happy the fans needed that i have a feeling this is not a one off . i have said for ages we need to pass and move and play with intensity and enjoy and play without fear even if we lose now and again playing like that it will be great.

Shame you couldn’t be there Hugo, you’d have loved it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:57 am 

As a minor downer Dean is likely to be suspended for his attempted kick on a player in the first half, which the referee didn’t see but I certainly did from Block 16. It’s been caught by the cameras at the game so there’s that to deal with.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:11 am 

keyser soze wrote:
Hugo wrote:

Shame you couldn’t be there Hugo, you’d have loved it.

This. Get well soon Hugo :D

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:12 am 

thanks for saying that mate really hope i can get there on saturday if i do i hope i dont put the mockers on us my wife said that dont go saturday now and the dons might kethe dons might keep winning ha ha. while i am at it if mo plays will the manager get him up to speed playing like that might give mo more chances if he can take them

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:38 am 

eisa and leko will they have to change to be able to fit in this team must get more movement from them of the ball

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:38 pm 

Been to Dons games on and off for a few years

This year I decided want to start taking the kids more as they are getting old enough to enjoy it

This is the fourth game I've taken them to this year and the first win

What a game and they both loved it

Superb atmosphere on top of some great passing football

Loved it

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:06 am 

Leighton wrote:
Been to Dons games on and off for a few years

This year I decided want to start taking the kids more as they are getting old enough to enjoy it

This is the fourth game I've taken them to this year and the first win

What a game and they both loved it

Superb atmosphere on top of some great passing football

Loved it

Great to hear. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11