THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:13 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
RedOnRed wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
Gers wrote:
18th in League 2. Utter disgrace.

Yup. If it's cold or wet on Tues I ain't f- going.

Entirely your choice but I hope most fans turn up to support the new manager and team. Need to do our bit too.

If the players only chance of improvement relies on the fans and atmosphere then we really are doomed.

Of course it doesn’t but fans still play a part. Thats always been the case for every team in the world.

Perhaps if the players could actually be bothered to turn up themselves I'd start to feel differently. The Current Mrs Gers asked me this afternoon what the problem was (she doesn't like or understand football) to which I replied it's some of the players. Then they should be sacked she said. We then spent an entertaining ten minutes where I tried, and failed, to explain the transfer window to her. But ultimately she's correct. However it's easier to sacrifice the management.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:09 pm 

Gers wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
RedOnRed wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
Gers wrote:

Entirely your choice but I hope most fans turn up to support the new manager and team. Need to do our bit too.

If the players only chance of improvement relies on the fans and atmosphere then we really are doomed.

Of course it doesn’t but fans still play a part. Thats always been the case for every team in the world.

Perhaps if the players could actually be bothered to turn up themselves I'd start to feel differently. The Current Mrs Gers asked me this afternoon what the problem was (she doesn't like or understand football) to which I replied it's some of the players. Then they should be sacked she said. We then spent an entertaining ten minutes where I tried, and failed, to explain the transfer window to her. But ultimately she's correct. However it's easier to sacrifice the management.

And none of the rotten lot from last season are wanted not by us or anyone else.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:10 pm 

Wonder why O'Hora didn't challenge for the ball when they scored. If he thinks he should be playing at a higher level he's in cloud cuckoo land.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:10 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
Gers wrote:

Perhaps you younger chaps don't have the same issues with the cold and arthritis that I do. (Hope not).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7