THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:50 pm 

Not convinced we were even ‘good’ or ‘bright’ in the 1st half. Just less awful that we are used to. Walsall looked poor and yet by the end of the game we didn’t look like scoring ever.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:52 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
Scribble wrote:
Bore draw

Thought it was a pretty good game. On terms of watchability anyway. End to end scrap fest of fucking silliness.

A point isn't terrible on the road, but it's just more of the same.good 30 mins or so. Pretty much little else. This isn't the "he's got to go" result like Saturday was so suspect he'll be fine. But it's just. Not. Working.

I don't know what we're working toward? What is the direction?

We don’t seem to have any direction, it’s magnolia football, just drifting along

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:54 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
Scribble wrote:
Bore draw

Thought it was a pretty good game. On terms of watchability anyway. End to end scrap fest of fucking silliness.

A point isn't terrible on the road, but it's just more of the same.good 30 mins or so. Pretty much little else. This isn't the "he's got to go" result like Saturday was so suspect he'll be fine. But it's just. Not. Working.

Disagree about the point not being terrible. The context of our recent form means we really need points fast. 3 points from the last 18 available and next up we play a strong looking Gillingham. A win tonight was needed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:55 pm 

Gers wrote:
GBBO was pretty good. First time I've watched it. I shall definitely be watching again. And... saved myself a tenner by not watching that pile of shit. Win win for old Gers.

Am I right in saying that you're admitting to watching The Great British Bake Off?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:58 pm 

Ormeau wrote:
Alby39 wrote:
Scribble wrote:
Bore draw

Disagree about the point not being terrible. The context of our recent form means we really need points fast. 3 points from the last 18 available and next up we play a strong looking Gillingham. A win tonight was needed.

When you're in shit form, a point away is usually welcomed.

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:59 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
Ormeau wrote:
Alby39 wrote:
Scribble wrote:
Bore draw

A point away keeps the sacking at bay. As they say.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:01 pm 

3 points from the last 6 games isn’t it?

Relegation form…

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:08 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
Ormeau wrote:
Alby39 wrote:
Scribble wrote:
Bore draw

Sure a point is better than none. But when the stated aim for the season was promotion and you usually need 2PPG to guarantee that draws just don’t cut it after 5 games without a win.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:09 pm 

Scum. wrote:
Alby39 wrote:
Ormeau wrote:
Alby39 wrote:
Scribble wrote:
Bore draw

A point away keeps the sacking at bay. As they say.

I don’t know what is worse, this poem or its accuracy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:48 am 

RedOnRed wrote:
Gers wrote:
GBBO was pretty good. First time I've watched it. I shall definitely be watching again. And... saved myself a tenner by not watching that pile of shit. Win win for old Gers.

Am I right in saying that you're admitting to watching The Great British Bake Off?

Yep. That's how much Alexander has ruined this team. I'd rather watch someone making burgers out of biscuits than Dons right now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next