THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:01 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
I think we might see Leko dropped for the next game. He isn’t offering enough and I think may be negatively affecting the team.

One of the junior Ramones said that he and GA were screaming at each other at one point. Anyone else clock this?

It was mentioned on the iFollow commentary that they twice were having a proper go at one another before half time.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:03 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
I think we might see Leko dropped for the next game. He isn’t offering enough and I think may be negatively affecting the team.

One of the junior Ramones said that he and GA were screaming at each other at one point. Anyone else clock this?

Yes 3CR mentioned it in the commentary and I have a clip of it below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x7FGbW3IVc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:04 pm 

Listen to Alexander being interviewed by 3cr Paul Dickson one of the questions was the spat with Leko,Graham didn't palm the question off told Leko he didn't do enough in that 1st half..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:15 pm 

Is it time to transition to a 4-3-3/4-4-2? Thought it changed the game switching away from back 3.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:34 pm 

Mk Ron wrote:
Listen to Alexander being interviewed by 3cr Paul Dickson one of the questions was the spat with Leko,Graham didn't palm the question off told Leko he didn't do enough in that 1st half..

Yup. He didn't dodge it (although looked slightly uncomfortable) in the OS post game interview.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:57 am 

Couple of comments after seeing the extended highlights.

First, how did the ref see a foul that led to their second? The softest foul possible. The ref was so inconsistent with the fouls and bookings.

Their penalty claim looks from the camera angle that their player simulated and perhaps should have been booked. I can’t see Tucker’s feet anywhere near for a trip and not enough upper body contact to be a shove. The ref was well place for that one.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:16 pm 

Pseudonym wrote:
Couple of comments after seeing the extended highlights.

First, how did the ref see a foul that led to their second? The softest foul possible. The ref was so inconsistent with the fouls and bookings.

Their penalty claim looks from the camera angle that their player simulated and perhaps should have been booked. I can’t see Tucker’s feet anywhere near for a trip and not enough upper body contact to be a shove. The ref was well place for that one.

Was decent refereeing for their second to be fair. Played advantage as Smith tripped their player, then pulled it back when there was no advantage.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19