THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:14 pm 

That feels massive. We were crap for most of the game, but it turns out a lot of teams and players in this league are also crap. So somehow we're 2nd in the league! I love crap football!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:16 pm 

Credit to the lads coming back like that when they looked dead and buried.

For me we can take from that that we look better with a 4-4-2.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:16 pm 

Filth wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Absolutely fucking livid watching this utter tripe. Just a bombardment of attacks from Colchester. We can’t get the ball and when we do, Tucker just smashes upfield where Eisa is offside.

Swindon beating Wrexham 4-1 away. That 5-3 win isn't looking so remarkable now either.

I think we're still just shit.

Shut up.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:17 pm 

Filth wrote:
Only way this performance is redeemed is if we snatch a win

Yes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:17 pm 

Filth wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Filth wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Even though we scored I wasn't really bothered. I don't like what I have become

Same. I barely reacted.

ELEVEN MINUTES ADDED ON

At least the fans are loud.

True, proper fans they are going all that way.

Isn’t this one of our closest away days this year?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:21 pm 

paul4040 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
We needed that. The club needed that. It’s been so so long since we had a last minute winner. The dressing room should be absolutely buzzing after that.

I genuinely think winning a game in that manner will be more positive than winning 2-0.

When was the last time we won a league game in injury time? 2021? Didn't we have this question on here a while ago? Seems like absolutely forever.

Lincoln boxing day 21 3-2 twine 90th minute. Well that was the last one I remember. We were appalling and that day. Or we started bad I remember that

Genuinely feels like a massive win.

We are absolutely paper thin and so, so disjointed. Played badly against Tranmere and somehow survived, and today the game was slipping away down the U-bend so fast I did not even see an equaliser let alone a win.

Feels like six points gained.

But bugger me we need a lot of depth because we cannot afford to ship two goals in quick succession again this season.

Subs changed things and I am glad Alexander made the changes. Refusing to make enough changes at Crawley and sticking with the same side was an error.

Russybcool wrote:
paul4040 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
We needed that. The club needed that. It’s been so so long since we had a last minute winner. The dressing room should be absolutely buzzing after that.

I genuinely think winning a game in that manner will be more positive than winning 2-0.

When was the last time we won a league game in injury time? 2021? Didn't we have this question on here a while ago? Seems like absolutely forever.

Lincoln boxing day 21 3-2 twine 90th minute. Well that was the last one I remember. We were appalling and that day. Or we started bad I remember that

You are a scholar and a gentleman.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:30 pm 

On 87 minutes I was on the point of posting "He'll be gone by Christmas". :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:34 pm 
Russybcool wrote:
paul4040 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:

Twine the following february scored a 95th minute winner away at Burton, that was the last one

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next