THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:23 pm 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Gers wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Loving the jokes, would be even funnier if there werent old perverts and bullies minceing about in your circles. Still making jokes about someones spelling is far more important than addressing the pervert in the room.

Weren't
Mincing
Someone's

Pervert
Bully
Enabler

You've got me there. Banged up to rights. Noone will come to my defense. Noone.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:25 pm 

I’ve no idea what’s going on here but I don’t think it’s the best use of this particular thread or indeed the forum as a whole.

Perhaps time to park it and move on or better yet delete the posts altogether (especially any accusing other posters of being perverts).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:26 pm 

Only two subs made which I find surprising. Hopefully Eisa and Leko are still fresh for the weekend.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:28 pm 
Thread of theyear.

Pissing mypants. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:29 pm 

Ormeau wrote:
I’ve no idea what’s going on here but I don’t think it’s the best use of this particular thread or indeed the forum as a whole.

Perhaps time to park it and move on or better yet delete the posts altogether (especially any accusing other posters of being perverts).

Think it's bad now. Wait until I'm flat on my back for two weeks unable to get out of bed. I'll be bored shitless. You'll be dying for days like today.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:31 pm 
Gers wrote:
Ormeau wrote:

Think it's bad now. Wait until I'm flat on my back for two weeks unable to get out of bed. I'll be bored shitless. You'll be dying for days like today.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:34 pm 

Couldn’t go tonight as I am working away. Logged in to this thread to try to work out how the game was and how we played.

But the match thread has been hijacked by the same stuff that has been elsewhere on the forum today.

Can anybody report how the game actually went?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:36 pm 
HarpenDon wrote:
Couldn’t go tonight as I am working away. Logged in to this thread to try to work out how the game was and how we played.

But the match thread has been hijacked by the same stuff that has been elsewhere on the forum today.

Can anybody report how the game actually went?

We lost.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:46 pm 

Gers wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Gers wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Loving the jokes, would be even funnier if there werent old perverts and bullies minceing about in your circles. Still making jokes about someones spelling is far more important than addressing the pervert in the room.

Weren't
Mincing
Someone's

Pervert
Bully
Enabler

You've got me there. Banged up to rights. Noone will come to my defense. Noone.

Unless they went to school in America, noone will know what defense is ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:50 pm 

I thought we played relatively well for the first hour or so of the game tonight, but just lacked the clinical finishing that we showed on Saturday. It was pretty clear the lads tired towards the end, which was when we conceded the goals. The main negative was the fact we conceded a second quickly after the first, which was a pattern last season and has been happening throughout pre-season too. We've got to cut that out.

Overall, Wycombe were just more clinical than us. We probably had more chances than them in the game, but they took their's and we didn't. I'm not overly fussed about the result, and it's important to remember that the majority of teams we'll face this season in League 2 will not be a strong as Wycombe. Win on Saturday and nobody (or should i say noone) will remember tonight ever happened.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next