THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:39 am 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Assuming this isn't overly rose-tinted, it's good to hear your assessment. But what it smacks of (and you state it yourself) is that, beyond the starting VI, we are seriously weak. Let's hope the rest of the window delivers, whether permanents or good loanees, or a mix.

No wonder we're in League Two if we're only using six players.

:lol: touché

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:40 am 

keyser soze wrote:

Romanes Eunt Domus!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:41 am 

Id like to think its not rose tinted keyser and ive tried to be as honest as possible in my assesment of the game. There are things we still need to work on but the signs of improvement are there. The fitness, desire and pressing have improved significantly. We are creating more chances. Players like eisa arent finding ghemselves isolated like last season, they are getting support from team mates. We had opportunities tk score, the crossbar saved them twice as did a decent save. On another day thats 3 goals and people are saying exactly what i have but took a lot more joy from the game.

It certainly wasnt boring, if people found it boring its because they didnt care enough about the game, there was enough moments in the game to peak the interest.

Whilst theres improvements there are obviously things that need improving. We need to be clinical in both boxes. The desire is there and the chances are there. Players are starting to build partnerships and linking up like i said.

Its not perfect but no league 2 club is. Theres definite signs of improvement though and theres enough evidence ghere to cling onto to have faith we will have a positive season. There will be bumps in the road.

The gaffer has made good on his word though hes instilled a desire and belief in the players, hes got them much fitter and upped the work rate, hes increased the chance creation and given the players belief to have an attempt. Wozza close to scoring a beauty btw. Its time though for the recruitment team snd financers to do there bit now though! The gaffer needs help from recruits! We cannot operate sith this dize squad and lack of quality in depth ready to make an impact currently with the demand on energy levels!

Over to you sweeting snd co! Get the gaffer the required recruits!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:44 am 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Id like to think its not rose tinted keyser and ive tried to be as honest as possible in my assesment of the game. There are things we still need to work on but the signs of improvement are there. The fitness, desire and pressing have improved significantly. We are creating more chances. Players like eisa arent finding ghemselves isolated like last season, they are getting support from team mates. We had opportunities tk score, the crossbar saved them twice as did a decent save. On another day thats 3 goals and people are saying exactly what i have but took a lot more joy from the game.

It certainly wasnt boring, if people found it boring its because they didnt care enough about the game, there was enough moments in the game to peak the interest.

Whilst theres improvements there are obviously things that need improving. We need to be clinical in both boxes. The desire is there and the chances are there. Players are starting to build partnerships and linking up like i said.

Its not perfect but no league 2 club is. Theres definite signs of improvement though and theres enough evidence ghere to cling onto to have faith we will have a positive season. There will be bumps in the road.

The gaffer has made good on his word though hes instilled a desire and belief in the players, hes got them much fitter and upped the work rate, hes increased the chance creation and given the players belief to have an attempt. Wozza close to scoring a beauty btw. Its time though for the recruitment team snd financers to do there bit now though! The gaffer needs help from recruits! We cannot operate sith this dize squad and lack of quality in depth ready to make an impact currently with the demand on energy levels!

Over to you sweeting snd co! Get the gaffer the required recruits!

Sounds good to me :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:31 am 
Lieutenant Dan wrote:
keyser soze wrote:

Romanes Eunt Domus!

Pro Bono.

Since my degree, this has been the phrase of choice!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:55 pm 

Anyone notice LEKO came out in the second half wearing the wrong number on his shirt.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:54 pm 

WellDon wrote:
Anyone notice LEKO came out in the second half wearing the wrong number on his shirt.

He had to change it. I assume because it was ripped or there was some blood on it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:56 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
WellDon wrote:

He had to change it. I assume because it was ripped or there was some blood on it.

He came out with the No 12 on.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8