THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:03 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:11 pm 

From TrueBlueArmy.com....

Quote:
I'll say it again. Morrell should keep his gob shut. Pillock.

Quote:
Was it his gob? On I Player it looked like he may have put a quick knee in the back of the defender after coming out of the rumble. But that was just after a single replay. I may be hallucinating.

Quote:
Players wind him up and he bites. Fool

Quote:
gonna face a huge amount of that every single game now
cost us three points today as we were more on top than I've seen in any game this season.

mind you the set up after half time conceded midfield completely

Quote:
If it was a genuinely deserved Red card then he's let himself down, and his manager, and his team mates, and the fans. If that is the case then he should be told to come out at half time on Monday and publicly apologise.

Quote:
So bloody stupid. Couldn’t make out exactly what he did but he definitely lashed out.

Four game ban, apparently. Twat.

Quote:
He seemed to me to be in a headlock, a bit like wrestling but then he kneed the guy in the back as they untangled. Hothead

Quote:
The gobby little shyte should be thrown out of the club at the end of the season. That's 7 points he's cost us through his big mouth.

Quote:
The shortking needs to go. Has demonstrated repeatedly that he hasn't got the temperament to play in a promotion winning side

Quote:
We had MK Dons in our pocket up till the send off.

Quote:
and after half time we set up so defensively we invited them on ridiculously
Once they scored we started playing again.
If they were playing to instructions after the break, then Mouse got it very very wrong.

Quote:
We were bang average yet again before the red. Gave a cheap corner away for their goal with more comical defending. Again, you’d never guess that was a team with a chance of promotion. Enough of our competitors found form today to end our chances.

Quote:
Hope MK Dons appeal to have the red card rescinded! The fact that not one of their players made any protest to the ref to get Morrell sent off just goes to show that they were oblivious to any wrongdoing by him.

A successful appeal would benefit MK if it means Morrell becomes available to play against their relegation rivals Morecambe, Accy and Oxford!

Quote:
MK Dons - nice enough stadium with nice seats but how soulless?

Imagine going to that every game.

Quote:
The way we set up after half time yesterday was very worrying.
We added an extra defender and abandoned midfield, just inviting a team in quite good form to attack us in our own box which was never going to end well.
Even more annoying was that as soon as we conceded we got back into the game, attacking the ball in midfield and looked as likely to score next as MK.
Its very much not the manager's fault that we had a man sent off, but the response was worrying and showed his lack of experience,

and from Pompey Chimes....
Quote:
Morrell behaved like a petulant school kid and kicked out at their player in front of the linesman it was sly and uncalled for as he had won a free kick he assumed the referee was not watching but forgot about the linesman in honestly this is part of his game that has been evident all season

Quote:
We were close to it and didn’t see any kicking out by Morrell. The slow motion video replay also doesn’t show any kick more a movement of his head towards their thug of a player who’d thrown him to the floor.

Just goes to show we both were there and saw 2 different events

Quote:
I agree MK were there for the taking and felt we were on for a 3-0 win until the ref and linesman intervened.

They completely ruined the game with the sending off and were poor from the start and were clearly biased in decisions against Pompey. How the ruck we ended up with 4 yellows and 1 red in beyond me.

I counted just 2 free kicks given to Pompey in the first 22 minutes of the 2nd half - unbelievably biased referring.

Quote:
It’s interesting that on other forums there is exactly the same difference of opinions so guess only the linesman knows what he thought he saw
And I agree that referee was appalling how else do you explain red 4 yellow to us none to them including the headlock on Morrell which started that situation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:37 pm 

Quote:
Hope MK Dons appeal to have the red card rescinded!

You come across some fucking idiots as you travel through this life.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:25 pm 

The ref and Lino ruined the game… :lol: :lol: :lol: , perhaps if they stopped assaulting players it might change things….idiots.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:54 pm 

I was amazed at how much abuse they were all giving the ref, yet he did nothing about it. I felt it was bad enough to justify him calling the captain over and giving him a warning.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:46 pm 

No mention of Franchise. Unless I missed it. Very poor.
Otherwise I was delighted.
League points this season MKD 4. Them 1. F- 1!
And I bet on 1-1 :D

Thanks for all that money yesterday.
See ya next season.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:58 pm 

Quote:

He's right. If only we had some gimp with a massive bell to ring all game. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:27 pm 

Majority of their fans need their eyes tested if they can’t see it. Granted the replay angle isn’t great, but you can still make our their player kneeing Harvie in the stomach.

The telling will be when Portsmouth do not even bother appealing it.

Their player tried to do it sly, while everyone else was looking the other way. Great work by the lino to spot it. Credit it where its due, could easily have been missed. Scummy move by their player.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:07 pm 

When you have a team of angry cloggers, is it any wonder that you’ll collect yellow and red cards like confetti at a wedding.

And please lose that fucking irritating “play up pompey” chant, everybody everywhere is bored shitless with it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:59 am 

Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
Quote:

He's right. If only we had some gimp with a massive bell to ring all game. :lol:

:lol:

He's an antiquarian book seller by day. And a bell end on match days.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:42 am 

keyser soze wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
Quote:

:lol:

He's an antiquarian book seller by day. And a bell end on match days.

I used to live in Portsmouth, and all I'll add is that he bloody stinks.