THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:13 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:41 am 

From Shrimps Voices

Quote:
Why are we defending so much already. We need to take the game to them more. They are rubbish and we must beat them today! No holding back!

Quote:
Getting some decent time on the ball but still look clueless in final third

Quote:
MK commentary saying that we give the ball away often! I would agree with that. If only we could just get our final ball in when attacking.

Quote:
Love appeared to get a hand in his face in the penalty area, nothing given as usual.

Quote:
I watched it back a couple of times, I think it was a 50:50 'coming together', not a penalty for me.
Two corners for us so far, the ball didn't get in to the penalty area after either of them

Quote:
Probably wouldn’t know what to do with a penalty , over a year since we have had one

Quote:
If we are relegated it will be down to our passing and ball control, absolutely awful

Quote:
Another half of football without a shot on target.
We must have the least shots on target in the whole football League.

Quote:
If we could only pass to our OWN players!!

Quote:
FFS. After saying Love had a good first half, he was totally at sea there to let MK break and cross for an easy tap in.

Now make some changes, PLEASE!!! We're yet to have a shot on goal in the first hour, now we need two goals

Quote:
FFS , game over we have nothing to offer at the other end

Quote:
Three subs yet keeping the same formation THAT HASN'T WORKED ALL SEASON!!!

We need something special now, but don't see where it will come from?

Quote:
We are going down, end of. Watching this shower of sh#te is the most stressful thing in my life.. we are fu#king awful going forward.

Quote:
63rd minute, our first shot on target. Good job this isn't a game that we need to win...

Quote:
Milton Keynes with their tails up now, you can see their confidence has raised. They really should be 2-0 now.

Quote:
We don't deserve anything. Giving the ball away so easily, so often. We look lost when we do have possession and can't seem to make a positive pass.
We are making an average side look good.
The story of the season.

Quote:
Absolutely clueless in front of goal , might as well give their goalie a chair

Quote:
Another like-for-like substitution. Still five defenders on the pitch. One shot on goal.

I think we're making a very poor side look good. Even an average side would be thrashing us by now.

Quote:
It's agonising to watch. They are walking it around us and when we win the ball, we pass it back to them.

Quote:
I think in the end when we are officially relegated it will show how much ambition this club has, we were desperate for a striker in the January window , and had we signed a quality one we may not have been in this position now... now we will be relegated and in my opinion will never get back to league 1 again.

Quote:
We could have signed Harry Kane and still be in the same position as we are now, because we can't create anything.

Another sub, another defender.

Quote:
This is bloody awful , going out with a whimper . There will be no reprieve this season I’m afraid

Quote:
One shot on target in a must win game.
Mr Spineless Jellyfish Adams can go and fook himself

Quote:
Start the game with one up front, totally isolated.
End the game with one up front, totally isolated.

Start a 'must win' game, with five defenders on the pitch.
Finish the 'must win' game, with five defenders on the pitch.

Zero shots on target in the first half.
One shot on target in the second half.

Getting relegated with a whimper.

Quote:
Message for JTW , a choir of fat ladies are now warming up in the wings because the club didn’t have the balls to part company with Mr Adams and his stubbornly poor tactics .
It’s not only about losing league 1 status it’s all that goes with it including losing a sizeable number of supporters !

Quote:
I'm wondering if Derek Adams really cares anymore, or is he resigned to relegation now.
He couldn't set up a team any worse than has done these last few matches.
The other teams around us aren't much better, they just seem to want to win more than we do.
Losing points at home against a team like Forest Green Rovers wasn't very inspiring, and was probably the beginning of the end of our time in League 1.
So, so frustrating, we have the players with the capabilities to perform well, but they don't seem to be allowed to.
Just give them the opportunity in the remaining games to go out with a fight.

Quote:
Apparently King Derek thought we played really well today especially in the first half! He’s a muppet 1 shot on target again in 90 minutes! I think the manager gave up a few games ago and the passion has gone from the players too. Whoever did the match report on Radio Lancashire was spot on he said it looked like the players are resigned to relegation and there was a lack of fight especially in the final 15 minutes! I’m sorry but I think we could have done better than our league position suggests but the over defensive tactics by the manager persisting in playing 1 up front has finally got us relegated! King Derek?!! You’re having a laugh!!!!!

Quote:
Derek Adams:

"I thought we played very well today"

On being asked about being in the relegation spot...

"It is where we were always going to be"

He did at least comment positively about the fans, who "were superb".

We didn't 'play very well'. We didn't "dominate MK Dons".

We had ONE SHOT ON TARGET in a must win game.

Basically, we're getting relegated and losing is acceptable, because "we're where we should be".

He's accepted we're getting relegated.

Quote:
If that is Adams comments he should be sacked immediately , we work hard to buy our season tickets might as well not bother if we aren’t going to try and compete !!!

Quote:
Years ago we went to Wolverhampton and went for them, even though they were the bigger side. We won.

Before that we went to Hull, then a Championship side in their shinny new stadium, and went for them. We lost.

Both occasions we walked out head held high, proud of our club.

This utter whimpering towards relegation is an insult.
One shot on target, yet again.

It was MK Dons not Real Madrid.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:19 pm 

Are you sure you haven't accidentally copied some stuff from us on here about three weeks ago? ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:43 pm 

Its all a bit copy-and-paste rinse-and-repeat isn't it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:47 pm 

Oakeedokee wrote:

Hes not gonna type it out by hand :ugeek: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:06 pm 

Eddie wrote:
Oakeedokee wrote:

Quill at least. I bet his ancestor was miffed when it was replaced by the pen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:18 am 

Eddie wrote:
Oakeedokee wrote:

I used to actually and correct the spelling and grammar. Standards have fallen.