THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:38 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:04 pm 

Not a great deal to report back on at Robins Nest forum

Quote:
I’ve always rated Lewington, and there will be plenty of interest at Whaddon Road for this remarkable milestone.
Think he first played here in 2008/09 when we lost 3-6?

Quote:
He certainly did and was the arse responsible for getting Spence sent off after his high speed hat trick; I've never forgiven him for that no matter how good his play acting was.

Quote:
Last ten minutes a game of football broke out! One goal will win it

Quote:
Not sure where 8 first half shots came from?

Quote:
Although it’s a little disappointing to see the manager and MOM is pleased with a point at home against a team lower in the table than us, I understand it’s not a case of rock up and win.

Quote:
I think it will be the club's biggest ever achievement to stay in this league this season. Bigger than bouncing back, bigger than what Duff or Coterell achieved.

I think we have a chance - an outside chance! - and every point like today supports that.

It's gonna be close

And from the the Robins manager, Wade Elliot:
Quote:
First 20 minutes, we were possibly a little bit tentative. After that, we got the press right, we were aggressive and looked to get after them, which is brave against as good a footballing team as MK Dons. Once or twice they played through it and they get on your backline, but three or four times we nick it and create opportunities off the back of that. There were lots of elements of the performance I was really pleased with. I am really proud at the end of a really long week and what you are not privy to is the knocks and niggles players carry into games and I couldn't be more proud of the dressing room for the effort they've put in.