THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:40 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:18 pm 

Bill wrote:
bigpaul101 wrote:
Not at the match - couldn't be bothered. Prefer to stay warm.

My reporter says we should be 3 down and there have been chants of "Nielson Out"!!!!

Please tell me that the shouts have come from the Directors box

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:22 pm 

Mini Nelson saves big Neilson's job.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:40 pm 

Should have been 2 or 3-0 down at half time - the one they blazed over the bar unmarked from inside the box was a clear cut chance.

But from the moment we hit the bar within 20 seconds of the restart it looked like we'd score, so Neilson must have 'motivated' the team at the break? So he has something.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:46 pm 

This was the classic game of 2 halves we were so poor in the first half Maidstone would have deserved to win, whatever was said or thrown around the dressing room at half time worked and we thoroughly deserved the win. Such fine margins though and I feel sure if we had have lost after the first half performance then PW would have had some serious thinking to do.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:16 pm 

APMKDon wrote:
This was the classic game of 2 halves we were so poor in the first half Maidstone would have deserved to win, whatever was said or thrown around the dressing room at half time worked and we thoroughly deserved the win. Such fine margins though and I feel sure if we had have lost after the first half performance then PW would have had some serious thinking to do.

This.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:22 pm 

Fine margins, 4-1.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:46 pm 

WellDon wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:
Bloxham Don wrote:
Will be watching from the way end today and looking forward to an entertaining game, should be a good one as Maidstone have said they will come to attack and are not playing for a replay

Welldon has been handing out photos of you, you will be found and dealt with in the usual manner! (A dodgy prawn from a club platinum sandwich between the eyes!) ;)

Consider it done, our top boys are on the case as we speak, the yute are gagging to see some proper action.

I must say what a great stadium MK dons is to visit as an away fan, easy parking, had a lovely chat pre-match with one the ex players called Izale (think that was his name) and then some bloke in a lot of MK Dons kit and a red coat kept giving me high fives outside the ground

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:06 pm 

Bloxham Don wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:
Bloxham Don wrote:
Will be watching from the way end today and looking forward to an entertaining game, should be a good one as Maidstone have said they will come to attack and are not playing for a replay

Welldon has been handing out photos of you, you will be found and dealt with in the usual manner! (A dodgy prawn from a club platinum sandwich between the eyes!) ;)

Consider it done, our top boys are on the case as we speak, the yute are gagging to see some proper action.

I must say what a great stadium MK dons is to visit as an away fan, easy parking, had a lovely chat pre-match with one the ex players called Izale (think that was his name) and then some bloke in a lot of MK Dons kit and a red coat kept giving me high fives outside the ground

I saw him, real ugly git, was with his ‘firm ‘ when I saw him ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:25 pm 

Kempstondons6 wrote:
Bloxham Don wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:
Bloxham Don wrote:

I saw him, real ugly git, was with his ‘firm ‘ when I saw him ;)

That’s the one makes Ian Dowie look like a male model ;)