THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:11 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:17 pm 
Quote:
I loved the idea that an MK own goal might earn us the win. And then, a travesty of a penalty. And now they scurry away with their filthy point like thieves in the night.

Quote:
I loved it when the MK guy sliced it in own net, that was a beauty, the look of horror on the keepers face was brilliant.

Quote:
They stole a point like they stole a club. I sit in the west lower and that wasn't a penalty. Franchise bustards they know what they are.

Quote:
The number 2 Williams was a right little shit. sooner we get out of this shite league, the better.

Quote:
Ref 2 yards away gives nothing. Linesman 15-20 yards away gives penalty. Fucking ridiculous.

Quote:
MK Dons are horrible niggly, timewasting wankers. We got drawn into their nonsense the longer it went on and ultimately that cost us the game.

Quote:
Williams should have been sent off meaning the whole second half would have been different because MK Dons wouldnt have been able to have attacked as much nor could they have made the subs they did.

Quote:
Surprised at how physical and dirty MK Dons were - not good to watch.

Quote:
the relentless falling for MK Dons tricks meant they got fouls for falling over with minimal contact

Quote:
What a scummy little team MK Dons are.

Quote:
MK Dons are one of the shittest teams I have ever seen and they deserved absolutely nothing out of today’s game, shocking team with plastic fans.

Quote:
Ref gifted MK Dons a point today. Easily the better team, Ed Upson made 6 fouls when on a yellow card......., the pen was a massive dive, crunching foul on Ben Reeves in their first goal. Ref gave them 2 goals. Lucky

Quote:
this was one of the most backwards , incompetent refs I’ve ever witnessed.

Quote:
We do need to put our chances away against the weak sides though , this should’ve been an easy easy 3 points.

Quote:
Ugly Dons somehow scammed a point.

Quote:
The number two (Williams) should have walked after the assault on Holmes at the end of the first half, we should have had a penalty handball in the second.

Quote:
Bumped into a mob of MK Dons all dressed up, look about 12 years old all wearing matchinf aquascutum scarves. Bless

Quote:
They're bang average this year and will be mid table at the end of the season.

Quote:
Just seen the penalty on Twitter - shocking dive

Quote:
Such fine margins, had that Forster-caskey gone off the inside of the post and in I reckon it would have been a cricket score, very dissapointing to drop 2 points to not only a dive but also to a terrible team

Quote:
MK a shitty side, celebrated like they'd won at the end. Mugs.

Quote:
Teams like MK Dons and Wimbledon have no interest in playing football... just foul after foul - not even proper fouls, horrible niggly ones.

Quote:
2nd half MK did better, but we were still in control.Then that penalty...I thought the ref was going to book the forward for diving,I mean his back was towards goal,he might have got the slightest touch in the back ,but he went down like he'd been shot.Really frustrating afternoon.

Quote:
definate penalty, cant have any complaints about that decision. Just dont know what Kashi was playing at.

Quote:
Deffo a pen from my view in the west. Clumsy defending.

Quote:
Let's just blame KR - MK seem to enjoy slapping his mug. No excuses to lose points to shite like this.

Quote:
The first 20 of the second I thought we were pretty much in control without much end product and by the time MK Dons equalized I could see that coming. They then could have made it 2-1 and our 2nd came right out of the blue. A really messy goal but they all count. Their penalty looked very dubious to me but there it was, 2-2.

Quote:
Response on Twitter is pretty much fully no penalty, so interesting it's almost polar opposite on here. There looks like there may have been contact but he goes to ground very easily.

Quote:
Hate to admit but def penalty could not come at a worse time the MK player wanted a Charlton player to clip him so he could make a meal of it and sway the refs decision.

Quote:
Absolute fucking sickener. We battered them for the first 60 minutes and it was our fault we didn't take our chances to put the game away.

Quote:
Six of one and half a dozen of the other. Technically it's a foul. Then their lads makes a meal of it.

Quote:
Penalty. Made a meal of it as they did all game. What a horrible side to watch.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:39 pm 

Took it well then!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:51 pm 

Their anger nourishes me. I'm drinking their tears right now. Delicious.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:00 pm 

So many teams used to do all that to us and we moaned. I am happy that we are learning how to scramble results too. That’s football.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:03 pm 

I'm sure they called us horrible, cheating, diving, time-wasting Dons when Robbo was our manager and we had a totally different team? Consistent if nothing else.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:24 pm 

Beautiful :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:27 pm 

Quote:
Teams like MK Dons and Wimbledon have no interest in playing football... just foul after foul - not even proper fouls, horrible niggly ones.

Are we not capable of making proper fouls :lol:

What would have this lot been like if we’d won, suck it up mugs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:10 am 
Few more..

Quote:
2 points definitely dropped to a wanky made up club, just how do you support a team that was established less than 20 years ago.

Quote:
Great... Apparently Agard hadnt scored for seven months (22-games) until today!!

Quote:
very scrappy game where we upped our foul count in response to MKD's nasty, niggly tactics the whole game. On balance i thought that a draw was probably a fair result, but most certainly two points dropped.

Quote:
Own goal was pure class, I thought he knocked if out for a corner and originally didn't celebrate.

Quote:
Overall, I hope this is the last time we have to play franchise at home for a while. Embarrassing fake club.

Quote:
Anyone else notice the two stewards in the away end whereing franchise stewards jackets. Never seen a time before when opposition bring their own personnel to an away match as stewards. I was hoping they would throw (Petey) out with the trumpet.

Quote:
To be fair MK were a horrible cynical cheating whinging team with a manager constantly in the officials ear when Robinson was their manager. Must be something in the water up there.

Quote:
Franchise had an option and a change off the bench. Other than Fosu we didnt

Quote:
First off I would like to ask what type of game MK Dons were playing in the first half because it was nothing like the football I know and love. They were one of the biggest bunch of cloggers I have seen down here this season and we still failed to keep the boot on their neck with our domination.

Quote:
MK Dons then made 2 good attacking subs, scored & looked more likely to win. They missed an absolute sitter. To Robinson’s credit, the Fosu sub steadied the ship.

Quote:
The referee was very poor. MK Dons alongside some tidy passing were a dirty team. They had stronger attacking options on the bench than Charlton.

Quote:
MKD - nasty little oiks with one plan & one plan only - to knock us off our stride which they managed to do in the 2nd half.

Quote:
For 60 minutes we were excellent and MKD terrible. Then after they made their changes, they were much improved while we seemed to go to pieces defensively. Lack of protection from midfield, and their strikers kept losing their markers both in the air and on the ground.

Quote:
Disappointed with the niggly nature of the MKD today, constantly fouling. 5 bookings and it should have been more.

Quote:
Please drop the Dons bit - acquired under false pretences.

Quote:
The way Neilson was hounding the linesman for 90 mins it’s no surprise the link flagged it! Neilson was a disgrace, 2 dons fans who were there with us but in the Jimmy Seed said it was never a penalty but I thought it was!

Quote:
I'm afraid MK FC (I refuse to add the stolen Dons bit) was founded on cheating and bending the rules so we shouldn't be too surprised or upset if they get a point by cheating and bending the rules. Yet again we ended up being bullied by a weaker side.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:41 am 

Christ. Stick you leg out in the box expect the player to go down - penalty all day long.

As for RN in the ref’s ear.. makes KR look like a saint.

As an oppo fan I can see why fans detest KR - arrogant & smug. Post-match comments are just laughable.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:55 am 

Looking at the comments about us being dirty amazes me, yes we gave as good as we got but the couple of flash points were caused by their guys fouling us! Especially the Holmes/ Williams incident. They both should have been booked.

As for Robbo, what a whining twat. The longer he's been gone the more I empathise with the fans who used to slate his actions and words. I said to guy in front of me in the 1st half his constant complaining and bitching is something I don't miss. And for the record that Charlton team isn't going up this year, so the fans who want 'out of this shitty lge' best get comfortable with the idea, especially once Robbo starts whoring out their better players (5m for Konsa?!).