THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:52 pm 

Location: .... In SG19 ..... APL Champion 2017/18 Betting Champion 2019/20 Power of 3 Champion 2017/18 + 19/20
I've tried my best to find week 7 without success.
I'd say continue from the latest data that we know for sure is correct - week 6.

Memory is notoriously unreliable, especially where money is concerned - but looking back at the footy results for week 7, i see that all my bet predictions amazingly came in, just like everyone else might remember... ;-)

21/22 26 11 _9 89 LM 3rd

05/06 12 14 20 50 DW 22nd R
22/23 11 12 23 45 lm/MJ 21st R
17/18 11 12 23 45 rn/DM 23rd R
15/16 _9 12 25 39 KR 23rd R

LS: A rocky start, that's all it is.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:57 pm 
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Brilliant If im right in thinking also concretecowbelle won and the two top winners had a 1p difference in winners so again if she can recall I can start to piece my memory back together. Other than that I dont recall any others.

Did I win? Are you sure? Blimey. Tbh can't remember even doing it. Let's hope something turns up in cache otherwise my one moment of being right is Lost Forever.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:58 pm 

Im fine with that tbh, its the best case scenario right now. Thank you for your efforts. :)

Sphere, would you say its best to get the thread out early and crack on where we left off in plenty of time for the weekend or should I just post the rules thread to notify people and have anofficial start coinciding with the apl for the weekend of the 6th/7th/8th?

Im easy for either but would obviously like to gather interest asap.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:01 pm 

Like I say im not 100% sure but im fairly confident you and chris won and sg19 won a consolation on the lucky15. Ive tried to do the cache search myself but ive never tried it before so not having much luck

Concretecowbelle wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Brilliant If im right in thinking also concretecowbelle won and the two top winners had a 1p difference in winners so again if she can recall I can start to piece my memory back together. Other than that I dont recall any others.

Did I win? Are you sure? Blimey. Tbh can't remember even doing it. Let's hope something turns up in cache otherwise my one moment of being right is Lost Forever.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:11 am 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Im fine with that tbh, its the best case scenario right now. Thank you for your efforts. :)

Sphere, would you say its best to get the thread out early and crack on where we left off in plenty of time for the weekend or should I just post the rules thread to notify people and have anofficial start coinciding with the apl for the weekend of the 6th/7th/8th?

Im easy for either but would obviously like to gather interest asap.

64.......you will possibly have noticed I've jumped back in, I was doubtful all those wandering souls would return so quickly, but it looks like plenty have stumbled their way back in, so despite what I said, I've gone for it.
I'm expecting more will return after tonight's game.