THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)
http://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclub.com/phpbb2/

Franchise Watch
http://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclub.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=344
Page 1 of 7

Author:  Gers [ Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Franchise Watch

An oldie, but a goldie...

And I'll start off with this. Despite the BBC stating, not once but at least three times that it was a Hyde supporter that set their pitch on-fire...

"A franchise twat set light to the 3G pitch with a flare"

Author:  keyser soze [ Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

Gers wrote:
An oldie, but a goldie...

And I'll start off with this. Despite the BBC stating, not once but at least three times that it was a Hyde supporter that set their pitch on-fire...

"A franchise twat set light to the 3G pitch with a flare"

Hyde have now done it twice. Winkleman should be ashamed.

Author:  Gers [ Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

keyser soze wrote:
Gers wrote:
An oldie, but a goldie...

And I'll start off with this. Despite the BBC stating, not once but at least three times that it was a Hyde supporter that set their pitch on-fire...

"A franchise twat set light to the 3G pitch with a flare"

Hyde have now done it twice. Winkleman should be ashamed.

Absolute shameless. Bastard that he is.

Author:  Kempstondons6 [ Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

I turned off when he came on, feel like I need a new t.v. Now :lol:

Author:  Kempstondons6 [ Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

You know they love us really, without us they would have no history whatsoever. :lol:

Author:  Gers [ Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

Without wishing to gift the oxygen of publicity to a certain massive fan of ours, but if you're in need of a Monday morning pick-me-up...

A prominent blogger, and propaganda monger, has popped up again, with a nice wee piece on this very forum. If, like most sane people, you can't really be arsed, then you'll be glad to know that the setting up of this place defines us as being obsessed with them. I know! Irony right there.

Never have I come across a person so pompous, humourless, and just so self obsessed in all my years.

He/she/it wrote to me earlier this year via WordPress. Now if I'm being honest I didn't read it. Mainly because it was the size of a novella, and I couldn't find the time to fit it in. I've had massive loads of shit from them in the past, and no doubt it's reading this right now. So just in-case... Get fucked!

I think that the time has come to drop the Dons nickedname.

Author:  wafflingstreet [ Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

I'd just leave it be to be honest Gers. The fact it only has 8 followers tells you how much people listen to its conspiracy-fueled rants.

Author:  Bill [ Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

Gers wrote:
Without wishing to gift the oxygen of publicity to a certain massive fan of ours, but if you're in need of a Monday morning pick-me-up...

A prominent blogger, and propaganda monger, has popped up again, with a nice wee piece on this very forum. If, like most sane people, you can't really be arsed, then you'll be glad to know that the setting up of this place defines us as being obsessed with them. I know! Irony right there.

Never have I come across a person so pompous, humourless, and just so self obsessed in all my years.

He/she/it wrote to me earlier this year via WordPress. Now if I'm being honest I didn't read it. Mainly because it was the size of a novella, and I couldn't find the time to fit it in. I've had massive loads of shit from them in the past, and no doubt it's reading this right now. So just in-case... Get fucked!

I think that the time has come to drop the Dons nickedname.


Totally agree, perhaps that could be the Royals (after Royal Kingston) or the Greyhounds after the displacement of the greyhound station (I hope they realised they have destroyed my memories of going to the dog track with my dad - copyright Trebor) or perhaps The Press (as they seem to be loved by all the tabloids)

I don't really care what they call themselves as long as it isn't the same as ours.

Author:  Gers [ Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

wafflingstreet wrote:
I'd just leave it be to be honest Gers. The fact it only has 8 followers tells you how much people listen to its conspiracy-fueled rants.

I've a week off work, so I've been having a wee trawl through the internet this morning.

Personally I find him highly amusing. His latest is just plain bizarre to say the least. Rambling on and on about broken promises, how we can't let go of them. Which is ironic coming from him! I thought Celtic fans were delusional, but he just ups the ante every time.

Author:  Gers [ Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

And now you're reading this.

Don't be careful, because i couldn't care less if you fucking hurt yourself.

Page 1 of 7 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/