THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)
http://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclub.com/phpbb2/

Franchise Watch
http://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclub.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=344
Page 5 of 7

Author:  Kempstondons6 [ Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

wafflingstreet wrote:
https://theviewfrombradwellcommon.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/10-reasons-why-mk-dons-make-me-sad/

Another laugh. 0/10 for originality but point 10 made me cry with laughter.


Complete Bellend!

Author:  Supervisor number 5 [ Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

Kempstondons6 wrote:
wafflingstreet wrote:
https://theviewfrombradwellcommon.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/10-reasons-why-mk-dons-make-me-sad/

Another laugh. 0/10 for originality but point 10 made me cry with laughter.


Complete Bellend!


Corby already has an Asda, they had one long before MK did...

Author:  Gers [ Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

wafflingstreet wrote:
https://theviewfrombradwellcommon.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/10-reasons-why-mk-dons-make-me-sad/

Another laugh. 0/10 for originality but point 10 made me cry with laughter.

Late thirties. Fuck me! Hope he's not a teacher. That's beyond infantile.

There's some right crap posted on the MK Facebook page by the way of blogs, but they're by kids. He would have us believe that he's in his late thirties. That's an utter disgrace. To call it childishly written would to credit it with some thought. That's really poor. Very poor indeed.

When I say I hope he's not a teacher, I strongly suspect that he is. A maths teacher perhaps. With a very close relative wo was once closely associated with both Peter Winkelman and indeed MK Council. Who knows!

Author:  Camdenite [ Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

Gers wrote:

Another laugh. 0/10 for originality but point 10 made me cry with laughter.
Late thirties. Fuck me! Hope he's not a teacher. That's beyond infantile.

There's some right crap posted on the MK Facebook page by the way of blogs, but they're by kids. He would have us believe that he's in his late thirties. That's an utter disgrace. To call it childishly written would to credit it with some thought. That's really poor. Very poor indeed.


So, is it our old friend MKCitizen from WUP? :o I thought he was just one of those oddballs they attract to their cause (yes, cause, not club - big difference) & like so many others had given up after a season or two (See also Wagner Giminez). Not posted on there for years now.

Author:  Gers [ Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

Camdenite wrote:
Gers wrote:

Another laugh. 0/10 for originality but point 10 made me cry with laughter.
Late thirties. Fuck me! Hope he's not a teacher. That's beyond infantile.

There's some right crap posted on the MK Facebook page by the way of blogs, but they're by kids. He would have us believe that he's in his late thirties. That's an utter disgrace. To call it childishly written would to credit it with some thought. That's really poor. Very poor indeed.


So, is it our old friend MKCitizen from WUP? :o I thought he was just one of this oddballs they attract to their cause but had given up after a season or two (See also Wagner Giminez). Not posted on there for years now.

See my edit...

Author:  Camdenite [ Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

Gers wrote:
See my edit...


It’s quite frightening how stupid they think we are..

Author:  Gers [ Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

Camdenite wrote:
Gers wrote:
See my edit...


It’s quite frightening how stupid they think we are..

It's pretty obvious, you have to say. Someone I know knows him. There's some grudge concerning the council, but I can't quite recall what it's about.

Author:  Supervisor number 5 [ Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

Gers wrote:
Camdenite wrote:
Gers wrote:
See my edit...


It’s quite frightening how stupid they think we are..

It's pretty obvious, you have to say. Someone I know knows him. There's some grudge concerning the council, but I can't quite recall what it's about.


All those with a grudge against the council please line up...it'd be a long line...

Author:  Brando [ Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

Someone mentioned on Facebook that there’s something on WUP about me having been directly involved with the club when I used to run a Forum. If anyone knows what it was that I used to do, then I’d appreciate it if they could let me know. Lol. Twats.

And they’re also suggesting that the web address for this forum should be used as part of their defence against the fa.

Author:  Sphere [ Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Franchise Watch

Brando wrote:

And they’re also suggesting that the web address for this forum should be used as part of their defence against the fa.


Mea culpa. :oops: . In my defence, I did to try to register http://www.fuckoffyouvilesupportersofap ... ngston.com but it came up as already registered.

Page 5 of 7 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/