THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Franchise Watch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:48 am 

Ah the WUP site, the gift that does keep on giving...

Quote:
I do wonder if, for tomorrow, someone from the club has been assigned to do a micro-review of every detail of the matchday arrangements by franchise in the hope of finding something that we can be offended by and go running to the FA to pay them back for doing the same to us in September ("oh, look, our name on the cover of the programme is in slightly smaller font, we are distressed by the unfair criticism etc, etc.."

12th Jan 2018 11:42:56
[205.lo.gg.ed]

Ex www.wup.me.uk - The home of WU

What a bleep...!

Also known as Uncle Paul....

http://www.crmk.co.uk Thursdays 8pm

http://www.mixcloud.com/crmkmusic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:58 am 

Supervisor number 5 wrote:

Quote:
I do wonder if, for tomorrow, someone from the club has been assigned to do a micro-review of every detail of the matchday arrangements by franchise in the hope of finding something that we can be offended by and go running to the FA to pay them back for doing the same to us in September ("oh, look, our name on the cover of the programme is in slightly smaller font, we are distressed by the unfair criticism etc, etc.."

[205.lo.gg.ed]

Ex http://www.wup.me.uk - The home of WU

What a bleep...!

Think this one just shows how pathetic they are!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:40 pm 

Quote:

[205.lo.gg.ed] Ex http://www.wup.me.uk - The home of WU
What a bleep...!

Ha ha, pub wankers.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:27 am 

Apparently we have the ‘true and official attendance Saturday, five or six thousand ‘ :lol: what a muppet !

https://9yrspodcast.org/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 am 

Wouldn’t even give a listen to those deplorable c,unts. Showed their true colours outside stadium:mk on Saturday for their shitty videos and radio podcast thingy by acknowledging us and coming to the game

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:37 am 

Quote:

[205.lo.gg.ed]

Ex http://www.wup.me.uk - The home of WU

What a bleep...!

Has he met Simon Wheeler ? I think that's exactly what they did :) He was looking for tweets, ideally by young ladies, to refer to the police/MK Dons all day long despite I suspect not turning up for the match. If they'd won I suspect there would have been none of it. It all seemed like petulance due to the EFL investigation - if they are going to report us, we are going to find every niggle we can about them....sort of thing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:52 am 

They have it in their tiny minds that we went running to the FA, considering they had FA observers at the game at the Cherry Dead Stadium, I doubt that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:29 pm 

Quote:
some more good news on the Franchise front. Forest have recalled Ariyibi from his loan. He was one of their few decent players...

Quote:
Not beyond the realms of possibility that The Sun paid the Dongs to nick the sign and have a photo taken - that kind of thing has happened before

Quote:
Diddy man - do you really think that if the roles were reversed and some of our fans had did this to them then they wouldn't of gone crying straight to the police/the fa/media etc. Report the cu#ts and let's get them into trouble.

Quote:
The sign was mentioned on their forum. Apparently the culprits were bragging about it on their Facebook. So will we be reporting them to police for theft

Quote:
Following on from Terry Gibson's interview about the 88 Cup final and his time at Wimbledon FC, I revisited this BBC documentary on Wimbledon FC from 1986/7 [Link] and then Iain McNay's interview with Harry Bassett on his time at Wimbledon FC which was recorded in 2007 [Link] Makes you appreciate how special that Wimbledon FC were. Times change, football changes, but I can't help feeling that the current AFC Wimbledon team are miles short on the characters and spirit that was evident back in those days.

Gems today lads.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:44 pm 

Alby wrote:
Quote:
some more good news on the Franchise front. Forest have recalled Ariyibi from his loan. He was one of their few decent players...

Quote:
Not beyond the realms of possibility that The Sun paid the Dongs to nick the sign and have a photo taken - that kind of thing has happened before

Quote:
Diddy man - do you really think that if the roles were reversed and some of our fans had did this to them then they wouldn't of gone crying straight to the police/the fa/media etc. Report the cu#ts and let's get them into trouble.

Quote:
The sign was mentioned on their forum. Apparently the culprits were bragging about it on their Facebook. So will we be reporting them to police for theft

Quote:
Following on from Terry Gibson's interview about the 88 Cup final and his time at Wimbledon FC, I revisited this BBC documentary on Wimbledon FC from 1986/7 [Link] and then Iain McNay's interview with Harry Bassett on his time at Wimbledon FC which was recorded in 2007 [Link] Makes you appreciate how special that Wimbledon FC were. Times change, football changes, but I can't help feeling that the current AFC Wimbledon team are miles short on the characters and spirit that was evident back in those days.

Gems today lads.

As always, cheers you up when you’re feeling down! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:47 am 

https://theviewfrombradwellcommon.wordp ... ke-me-sad/

Another laugh. 0/10 for originality but point 10 made me cry with laughter.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next