THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:37 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:52 am 

A relatively new pod, only started this season, focused on The Championship, L1 & 2.

Before we go any further, they have an agenda against us. Only mention us with a sneer, and only call us Milton Keynes. That sort of thing. So there you go.

This week's guess was none other than cuddly wee Ivor Heller, who gave a history of his involvement in KFC's inception.

To be fair to him, there was very little about us. According to him...

There were about 30 odd original Wimbledon supporters who followed the team up to MK, which makes them 'pariahs'. Referred to us as 'That franchise team'. But most interesting was his assertion that 'A vocal minority' weren't happy with how the club is being run at the moment.

Oh and they don't like Fulham for some reason.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:57 am 

Gers wrote:
A relatively new pod, only started this season, focused on The Championship, L1 & 2.

Before we go any further, they have an agenda against us. Only mention us with a sneer, and only call us Milton Keynes. That sort of thing. So there you go.

This week's guess was none other than cuddly wee Ivor Heller, who gave a history of his involvement in KFC's inception.

There were about 30 odd original Wimbledon supporters who followed the team up to MK, which makes them 'pariahs'. Referred to us as 'That franchise team'. But most interesting was his assertion that 'A vocal minority' weren't happy with how the club is being run at the moment.

Oh and they don't like Fulham for some reason.

I have seen some of their attempts......nothing new, move along, nothing to see here.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:08 pm 

Is that the podcast that tried to get us to listen by brown nosing on TCR?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:22 pm 

DippyDon wrote:

I think so.....then slagged us off at every opportunity.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 pm 

DippyDon wrote:

No. This is an offshoot of The Totally Football Show. Which is hosted by Football Italia's James Richardson. He used to host The Guardian Football pod, then quite literally the day before the first pod of this season, him and a couple of others walked out to start this. If I'm being honest neither are particularly good.

Max Rushden has taken the guardian gig, and after a slow start it's actually becoming rather good.

Not one of the aforementioned pods like us. So fuck them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:49 pm 

Gers wrote:
DippyDon wrote:

No. This is an offshoot of The Totally Football Show. Which is hosted by Football Italia's James Richardson. He used to host The Guardian Football pod, then quite literally the day before the first pod of this season, him and a couple of others walked out to start this. If I'm being honest neither are particularly good.

Max Rushden has taken the guardian gig, and after a slow start it's actually becoming rather good.

Not one of the aforementioned pods like us. So fuck them.

The day the Guardian start to like us, I'm going to switch to watching rugby. And I fucking hate rugby.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:52 am 

Gers wrote:

There were about 30 odd original Wimbledon supporters who followed the team up to MK, which makes them 'pariahs'.

There’s about 30 odd on my row at s:mk!

Erik once claimed to Hearts fans in an interview (giving advice on how to cut and run when things aren’t going well) that “only a dozen or so” followed Wimbledon up to MK. That’s the level of denial we’re dealing with and the lies they’ll propagate to get their narrative across.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:18 pm 

AFC turned their back on us and continue to act that way, but we haven't turned our backs on them, and whenever they visit us, we show them how a professional, established club behaves.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:20 pm 

wafflingstreet wrote:
AFC turned their back on us and continue to act that way, but we haven't turned our backs on them, and whenever they visit us, we show them how a professional, established club behaves.

It's such a darn shame we have to spend so much on signage on how to how to use a flush toilet :(