THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:02 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:58 pm 

Scum not happy with Robbo again, he’s mentioned that the supporters of Wimbledon had chance to buy their club. Not happy bunnies down at Kingston :lol: the important bit is in comments about the F.A. Cup

https://www.castrust.org/2017/11/robins ... oud-again/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:59 pm 

Kempstondons6 wrote:
Scum not happy with Robbo again, he’s mentioned that the supporters of Wimbledon had chance to buy their club. Not happy bunnies down at Kingston :lol: the important bit is in comments about the F.A. Cup

Makes it very difficult not to like him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:00 pm 

So who was head of recruitment when he allegedly wanted to sign Winks? On loan I presume.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:51 am 

Gers wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:

Makes it very difficult not to like him.

I make it scum 0 Robbo 2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:10 pm 

When talking about the Charlton allocation:
Part of the Rygas stand will be taken up by a guillotine to execute a dummy of KR as he walks onto the pitch at the start of the game.
15th Nov 2017 11:20:30
[82.lo.gg.ed]
Click For biggles's Profile
It's cute really, Robbo would laugh his head off at that

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:22 pm 

Kempstondons6 wrote:

That is a good piece.

About fans not buying the club. As I remember it, and please correct me for any errors, the club was offered to them for the price of one pound. However, they knew the club was very much in debt and losing money every week at Selhurst, with no prospect of finding their own ground in or around south London at the time to put forward a recovery plan to creditors. They would have to take all that on, and reality struck home. So they turned it down.

My memory isn’t perfect but I’ve seen all this documented somewhere, in original minutes and documents from the time. Are they on the MKDSA website?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:43 pm 

Sausage wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:

That is a good piece.

About fans not buying the club. As I remember it, and please correct me for any errors, the club was offered to them for the price of one pound. However, they knew the club was very much in debt and losing money every week at Selhurst, with no prospect of finding their own ground in or around south London at the time to put forward a recovery plan to creditors. They would have to take all that on, and reality struck home. So they turned it down.

My memory isn’t perfect but I’ve seen all this documented somewhere, in original minutes and documents from the time. Are they on the MKDSA website?

How very dare you. That club was ripped from the heart of a community. Stolen, if you will, by an unscrupulous businessman. If you've read any different, then you're wrong. You've been brainwashed by Winkie, the MKDSA, the FA, three man commission, MFI, B&Q, uncle Tom Cobley and all.

Don't believe the hype.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:08 pm 

Gers wrote:
Sausage wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:

That is a good piece.

How very dare you. That club was ripped from the heart of a community. Stolen, if you will, by an unscrupulous businessman. If you've read any different, then you're wrong. You've been brainwashed by Winkie, the MKDSA, the FA, three man commission, MFI, B&Q, uncle Tom Cobley and all.

Don't believe the hype.

This, also they tried to buy it but they wouldn’t let them :lol: of course not...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:33 pm 

Gers wrote:
Sausage wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:

That is a good piece.

Don't believe the hype.

I have it on very good authority that the whole 'move thing' was actually instigated by Donny and Mooie. Very shady characters with a very unsavoury reputation. :ugeek: :ugeek: